UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(complete) Tamer Pet Tournament

Cronus

and his amazing friends
(complete) Tamer Pet Tournament

After Server Wars we will be doing a tamer pet tournament. We will open event gates to the signup area. All tamers wil need to register with Seer Naddict for placement in the tournament bracket (we have to run this manually since the tourny system doesn't support pets).

Any tamer who wishes to participate may use any pet combination s/he likes, with the obvious 5 follower slot limitation.

Once you sign up we will move your pets to a designated area until it is your turn to compete. There is no casting/healing of your pets allowed, otherwise it could take hours for a single match.

We strongly advise that all pets entered into the event be bonded, so they may be resurrected should they die.

Prizes are TBT and will depend on the number of particpants.

Once placed in the arena, please do not attack until signaled to do so by Seer Cronus (myself)

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: Tamer Pet Tournament

Thank you everybody who participated, I hope you enjoyed it!

1st place: Merrick with a WW/Mare Combo
2nd place: Confused with a Rune Beetle/Bake Combo
3rd Place: Noriko with a Mare/Rune Beetle combo
3rd Place: Allanon with 2 pre-patch Bake Kitsunes.

There were 2 3rd places because of the way our bracket was designed.

Naddict

Sorceror
Re: (complete) Tamer Pet Tournament

Here are some screenshots,

[/URL]

[/URL]

dollahflip

Wanderer

That's my beetle/bake combo! 2nd place wasn't bad, about time us tamers get some tourney action. To think I was gonna sell my rune beetle :). I think I could have won if my magery wasn't at the low 80's and my resist was trained up. Oh well, good event!

Michel

Wanderer

AAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was asleep when you guys did this tournament *cries* :rolleyes:

xaxas

Wanderer

OMG I cant believe I missed it! That was *GOOD*. I trully hope you will repeat it soon.

JDsengir

Wanderer

I was suprised with many of the results, including my pet's performances.
I gotta hand it to the staff, excellent event!

Here is me as Noriko. (yeah, I know it's a little vain to name my nightmare after me.)

gozergs

Wanderer

i was there... ready to sign up with my reskilled 10~ poisoning rune beetle...
then some guest arrived and i had to turn off uo :(
would've been fun to see how well it would've went vs other pets

Ah, that was a cool event. Shame that I, like the others, never heard of it until AFTER the event. Ah, well... Perhaps next time...

Naddict

Sorceror

Yeah sorry about the lack of warning before it actually happened. It was a spur of the momeny thing that we came up with and the arena itself wasn't complete until right before SW.

Next time you guys will have plenty of time to read about it on the boards first.

Michel

Wanderer

Naddict said:
Yeah sorry about the lack of warning before it actually happened. It was a spur of the momeny thing that we came up with and the arena itself wasn't complete until right before SW.

Next time you guys will have plenty of time to read about it on the boards first.
Thanks for this reply and thanks for all the great events u guys came up with,keep up the great work!(Entertaining us UO folk) :)

that difentaly looks sweet. and from the pics, it looks like a great design on the arena :)

more warning would be great indeed.

Indeed, that design looks good, and it's great that we can have events like this every couple of days, and at the least, weekly or so.

Hope-Neathus

Wanderer

OMG I wish I had known about this! Just curious can peeps who don't sign up for tournaments at least go and watch? ( new to this shard):)

panttallica

Wanderer

of course you can watch, if you will notice in the screen shots, the gentleman proclaiming his distaste for wine. that is me, and i only own a beetle for hauling things. though i did enjoy watching my friend merrick win.

Pretty much all special events allow for spectators; all you need do is enter the event gate like everyone else, and instead of registering with the Seer, you simply walk right by, and take a spot to watch from; you can enter/exit at any time, though I believe the event gates to get back IN to the area close once it begins, so if you leave then, you can't come back in.

Oh, and when I say "pretty much," technically, every event allows for spectators, but some don't take place in special arenas etc.; some events take place in the regular lands, and hence watching can be dangerous.

Hope-Neathus

Wanderer

Thank you so much for answering my question! Now I can't wait to go watch so I can get a feel for the tournaments and such.