UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Tournament Fun Tonight at 9 Eastern (GM -5)

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Tournament Fun Tonight at 9 Eastern (GM -5)

Not much notice, but hey, where would be the fun in that.

We'll do a 1v1, a 2v2, and something rediculously stupid which shall be determined. Something like a 1v1v1v1v1 with magic arrow only or something.

z0rak

Wanderer
Re: Tournament Fun Tonight at 9 Eastern (GM -5)

wait, somebody said this already happened.. was it 9AM?

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Sweet I thought I missed it, 1 hour to go! I always loose terribly but its still fun.

pbguy434

Knight

z0rak said:
wait, somebody said this already happened.. was it 9AM?
Mia said:
Tournament Fun Tonight at 9 Eastern (GM -5)

I think she changed the thread title, cause I was wondering the same thing. But apparently its in 30 mins.

huh

Wanderer

there were tourneys this morning, and there will be more in 30 minutes it seems

ZNICK

Wanderer
Re: (Complete) Tournament Fun Tonight at 9 Eastern (GM -5)

There were like 6 tourneys. A 1v1, a 2v2, a couple 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 with different rules, a naked magic arrow only one, then a CTF.

I really don't remember exactly all the winners names, but I'll try. Hopefully someone knows for certain?

The 1st tourney was a 1v1, won by an e. member. I think "a newbie"... lol. Can't tell you which one. I imagine someone will post details who knows who it was.

The 2v2 finals came down to me and an unguilded guy named Tears and Rain (who I've never met) vs MasterShake and another ATHF. They beat us taking 1st, we took second.

I don't remember who won the wacky ones.

Anyone remember?

Z

huh

Wanderer

ZNICK said:
There were like 6 tourneys. A 1v1, a 2v2, a couple 1v1v1v1v1v1v1 with different rules, a naked magic arrow only one, then a CTF.

I really don't remember exactly all the winners names, but I'll try. Hopefully someone knows for certain?

The 1st tourney was a 1v1, won by an e. member. I think "a newbie"... lol. Can't tell you which one. I imagine someone will post details who knows who it was.

The 2v2 finals came down to me and an unguilded guy named Tears and Rain (who I've never met) vs MasterShake and another ATHF. They beat us taking 1st, we took second.

I don't remember who won the wacky ones.

Anyone remember?

Z

Actually it was shake and newbie inthe 2v2

pbguy434

Knight

huh said:
Actually it was shake and newbie inthe 2v2
Yea, woulda been me and seoman vs shake and a newbie if we didn't face them in the round right before it. My partner said we could have whiped the floor with the other team. But! That doesn't matter. Third is fine.

And I am pretty sure Shake won all those screw around ones. Serrano might have won one of them.

ZNICK

Wanderer

I kind of thought it was Shake and a newbie that I fought in the finals of the 2v2, but when I was writing it last night it didn't make sense, lol. It was fun anyway, win or loose.

I wish we'd do it more often.

Does anyone remember who took 2nd in the 1v1?

Z

snell

Sorceror

i was far too drunk and sunburnt to be competitive in the 1v1

during the 2v2 i let zorak do the work while i sat and healed myself

i had no clue what was going on during the 1v1v1v1

but despite my double vision it was very fun thank mia!

roly

Wanderer

drinking is cool
. i 'm drunk right now! it's 11:15 AM.