UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

{Complete) Weekend Event Schedule

Seer Mia

Wanderer
{Complete) Weekend Event Schedule

ALL TIMES ARE GM -5

Saturday, May 27th, 12 AM US Eastern Time: CTF

Saturday, May 27th, 11 AM Eastern Time: 1v1, 2v2, and we'll throw in a 5v5 to see which of you guilds can back your talk up, too. :D

Sunday, May 28th, 8pm Eastern Time: Storytelling. Gates will appear at Luna bank, Umbra bank, Buc's Den bank, and Britain's West bank in Trammel. These will be blue Storytelling gates, not the standard dark colored event gates. You are limited to 5 minutes per story, one story per person. The stories must be CLEARLY Ultima Online themed and in roleplaying character style. Since it's considered an RP event, anyone being obnoxious, trading, spamming, or carrying on about IRL topics will be either booted or jailed, depending on how much of a nuisance it's decided that you've been. This event is hosted by Seers Naddict and Cronus. First through third will recieve 25k, 10, 5k.

kazzz

Wanderer
Re: Weekend Event Schedule

I think you mean Saturday, May 27 @ 12 AM

Since Friday morning has come and gone. :D

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Re: Weekend Event Schedule

At the last minute, I'll have to postpone the 2v2 and 5v5. It seems I only have enough time to let the 1v1 finish its course before I have to leave to get somewhere. IRL spur of the moment. I swear I'll make it up to you!

Tragic Magic

Wanderer
Re: {Complete) Weekend Event Schedule

I know it's not happening or anything but I'm curious about how the 2v2 and 5v5 work. Are you randomly assigned partners or is there some way to enter as a team?

Re: {Complete) Weekend Event Schedule

usually enter as a team...least thats how the 2v2 works...a 5v5 should be the same way.