UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) 06/28/2008 PvM Tournament: 2PM EST

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) 06/28/2008 PvM Tournament: 2PM EST

This Saturday at 2 pm EST Demise will be hosting a PvM tournie.

Rules remain the same:
1. No Mounts
2. No Pets
3. No Summons

If you wish to participate in this event, you will need to set aside a MINIMUM of 2 hours. Also, to sign up, a player will need to page in the hour before the event. You will be pulled to the arena to confirm your signup so please do not page from the Gauntlet and expect to be put back. You will NOT be returned.

Event gates will open at the time of the event.

An individual can be disqualified for breaking the rules or logging out during the event. If we can't find you, once the round is over, you will be eliminated from the tournament.

Very simple rules. Progressive monsters (ie everyone fights the same creature for each round). You die, you are out. You win, you advance. Going till the last man (or woman) is standing! If all die in the last round, the final players are brought back again to finish off until there is one person standing. All must fight - there is no "buying through" to the next round.

Insurance is used upon death and be sure you bank some repair deeds. You'll need them.

koka

Knight
Re: 06/28/2008 PvM Tournament: 2PM EST

i would suggest a discord/peace bard with some ei,magery / archery.bring along some fire horn and g.explosion pots.

CrystalTears

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;407014 said:
Ah fuck me, I didn't see the time. lol. I might not be able to make it again.

I think I'll pass on that offer, but then again, this isn't the best place to advertise for that kinda thing.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

CrystalTears;407120 said:
I think I'll pass on that offer, but then again, this isn't the best place to advertise for that kinda thing.

maybe the trade forum :)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Just a reminder that signups will begin at 1pm EST and last for 1 hour. The tournie will start at 2pm EST and can last from 2-3 hours depending on how well the players do.... So if you signup, make sure you can dedicate the time!

As a note, signups will start in 2 hours from this post.