UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

Mico

Sorceror
Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

Let this be your 1st and last warning. If you COM chooses to run against my team, there will be NO warhorses, NO regs, NO sugar. As you can see, you're not going to win the election, so quit trying.

Mico

Sorceror
Re: Congratulation Mr. President, Trixy 2nd term.

Subaru STI;1725807 said:
... no one cares faggot.

obviously there are people that cares, or else I wouldn't have post. If you're a fucking retard with nothing else to do, please go shoot yourself or do something productive rather than replying with stupid shit posts. Fucking faggot. Get the fuck out of my face.

elohdee

Knight

Mico;1725839 said:
obviously there are people that cares, or else I wouldn't have post. If you're a fucking retard with nothing else to do, please go shoot yourself or do something productive rather than replying with stupid shit posts. Fucking faggot. Get the fuck out of my face.

Kinda like your shit posts. Kind of hypocritical to be preaching about doing something productive as you make garbage threads like this ;)

Guess your forum skills equal that of your pvp skills unfortunately. :(

KAKAKAKA

Wanderer

Mico;1725805 said:
Let this be your 1st and last warning. If you COM chooses to run against my team, there will be NO warhorses, NO regs, NO sugar. As you can see, you're not going to win the election, so quit trying.

I laughed so hard xD

elohdee;1725851 said:
Kinda like your shit posts. Kind of hypocritical to be preaching about doing something productive as you make garbage threads like this ;)

Guess your forum skills equal that of your pvp skills unfortunately. :(

dont waste yo time. he talks about doing something productive...but camped the com stone b/c of votes.... :(

elohdee

Knight

Son of Wanker;1725873 said:
dont waste yo time. he talks about doing something productive...but camped the com stone b/c of votes.... :(

after you guys already quit com? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The Noid

Wanderer

did you guys wear diapers for the continuous like.... 20 hours you camped the election stone lol

tbkiah

Wanderer

And i actually voted for you guys... what was i thinking..

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if Trixy runs unopposed, a war horse vendor will be sitting at the front CoM base.

Since Decadence wants to try to fuck with us, we are forced to be dicks to everyone.

you act like we care...:/
we couldnt even open the stone lastnight so i dont fully understand why you would guard it tbh.

Roxxer

Sorceror

Mico;1725839 said:
If you're a fucking retard with nothing else to do, please go shoot yourself or do something productive.

Yes, because playing UO all day long is productive.
Contradiction much?

Mico

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1725920 said:
you act like we care...:/
we couldnt even open the stone lastnight so i dont fully understand why you would guard it tbh.

Last night, you tried getting in and vote and fail. It's not my fault you had votes but couldn't get in.

PS: Yes you didn't care about the election when you were up by 31 votes when there were 5 hours of the election left.

elohdee

Knight

MrBrightside;1725902 said:
No, we forced them to quit because they realized they simply cannot win.

Actually wanky told me they were quiting com long before you camped an election booth haha.

Nice try.

Mico;1725927 said:
Last night, you tried getting in and vote and fail. It's not my fault you had votes but couldn't get in.

PS: Yes you didn't care about the election when you were up by 31 votes when there were 5 hours of the election left.

yeah we had already quit like lod stated. but eh w/e arguing over this is retarded just like you. ;)

Mico

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1725937 said:
yeah we had already quit like lod stated. but eh w/e arguing over this is retarded just like you. ;)

Good. Can't win then quit. Know your role.