UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Considering Making A 7x Mare Fight-a-thon!

Hey guys, letme know what you think about the idea here's what I'm thinking.
Holding a mare fight a thon, people bring their best mare they want (7x is preferable but it's at the owner's descretion), I would have 2 reputable holders and people can bet on each mare. It would be held in a 18x18 with a duel pit, only the 2 holders will have access to friend list (so they can make sure nobody tries to trap them).

Each mare will attack eachother until 1 dies OR the owner hops on his mare declaring surrender! The winner will receieve the money from the holders and possibly advance to another round.
I Will be betting gold on my mare to win, put him in the cages against someone elses knowing if my mare is about to die, I can remount and declare a loss.
Anybody have any ideas on this event? Or would anyone like to participate? If this goes according to plan I will need 2 reputable holders as well as anyone who would like to bet on the event. Let me know!

So far we have 1 holder : Dexter42o

Dexter420

Sorceror
Good idea, I was mulling over this and/or Dragons, but fight to the death is MUCH better imo :) I will gladly be a holder if you want, if not I might participate.