UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cove LvL 3 Fel Greater Dragon 20 to 30 min respawn rate

Sorry to make an another bitch post, but it's a good topic, and a great question! Why does it take 20 to 30 min for greater dragon to spawn in fel cove level 3, and 5 min for regular dragon to spawn?

I hope this is a mistake because I've spend over 4 month preparing for this room, and finally I got good enough to handle it then I find out it spawn so slow which is a huge disappointment. I was planning to grind in there to farm barb leather, but it's no good not when it take 5 min for regular dragon, and 30 min for greater dragon.

silvertiger

Knight
Sorry to make an another bitch post, but it's a good topic, and a great question! Why does it take 20 to 30 min for greater dragon to spawn in fel cove level 3, and 5 min for regular dragon to spawn?

I hope this is a mistake because I've spend over 4 month preparing for this room, and finally I got good enough to handle it then I find out it spawn so slow which is a huge disappointment. I was planning to grind in there to farm barb leather, but it's no good not when it take 5 min for regular dragon, and 30 min for greater dragon.
Probably on a shared spawner. Try skeleton dragons in doom. Click bell run to where you want to kill it. If you are really good you can get 2-3 at once. You can also try fire temple, there's like 4 GDS there. Don'tuse a middle man to sell your leather. ;)

april0395

Sorceror
When I would farm for barbed leather back in the day, I would sit in Fel Covetous, I think 2nd level? Maybe that's third level.. where the nightmare spawns. It spawns instantly and is easy to mow down.

silvertiger

Knight
When I would farm for barbed leather back in the day, I would sit in Fel Covetous, I think 2nd level? Maybe that's third level.. where the nightmare spawns. It spawns instantly and is easy to mow down.
2nd, very high raid chance as people check other things there very regularly including myself. So if you die to 20 explo pots, it was me. ;)

The best place for barb leather that I know of are AW in destard fel, but it has high raid chance within 30 min period of time it's rare to stay there longer than 30 min. All the other place are just too easy, and pose no challenge it's just too easy, and too slow of a spawn that makes the game way to boring for farming, and I am trying to find more excitement to farm barb leather. Cove level 3 is a perfect place full of excitement with greater dragon, but why does it have to spawn 30 min in fellucca that the thing I do not understand.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Back in my days of tedious grinding... I used a necromage weaver and fucked up white wyrms with skeletal dragon animates in ice dungeon.. Just don't fall asleep there, or have a heart attack when you get raided and you will make a "killing".

It's not as long as you say. There's a dragon and greater dragon on a shared spawner. Kill dragons to get greaters to spawn.
O.K. I went back, and test it looks like it got altered, or change it's now random before it wasn't random it was always greater dragon, and it spawn 20 second to 30 second in between time still too slow, and it's slower spawn than wind, or 75% of the place.

Mostly what I am after is the greater dragon, and it looks like it went from bad to worse I don't know I guess I can't complain thanks for fixing this, and yes it did took 20 min to 30 min for greater dragon to spawn, unless it was random, and I even waited 5 min for anything to spawn after I killed stuff so I think what happen is it was random, and it seemed like it was taking 30 min when I thought it was separate spawn.

Cove level 4 is much better than what it was so thanks to whoever fix this, and it still need to make it more intense that is what I am after I need the thrill, and wind is faster than Cove 4, but it doesn't spawn enough Greater dragon to make it worthwhile.

MB

Knight
O.K. I went back, and test it looks like it got altered, or change it's now random before it wasn't random it was always greater dragon, and it spawn 20 second to 30 second in between time still too slow, and it's slower spawn than wind, or 75% of the place.

Mostly what I am after is the greater dragon, and it looks like it went from bad to worse I don't know I guess I can't complain thanks for fixing this, and yes it did took 20 min to 30 min for greater dragon to spawn, unless it was random, and I even waited 5 min for anything to spawn after I killed stuff so I think what happen is it was random, and it seemed like it was taking 30 min when I thought it was separate spawn.

Cove level 4 is much better than what it was so thanks to whoever fix this, and it still need to make it more intense that is what I am after I need the thrill, and wind is faster than Cove 4, but it doesn't spawn enough Greater dragon to make it worthwhile.
Nothing got changed, read what you got told multiple times. There are shared spawners where either a dragon or greater spawns. Kill one for another on the list to randomly spawn. If it took 30 min for a greater to spawn, it's because you sat there looking at dragons for that long.

Nothing got changed, read what you got told multiple times. There are shared spawners where either a dragon or greater spawns. Kill one for another on the list to randomly spawn. If it took 30 min for a greater to spawn, it's because you sat there looking at dragons for that long.

LOL I would love to believe this I even brought a guy over there he is my wittness unless we accident went to trammel, and got confuse I don't know lol. I could sworn it was spawning 5 min we was standing there waiting for it to spawn.

Anthony File

Sorceror
If you were to put the 3 of them in a 10x10 square, Magepoint would mini heal himself to the point of burning his mana out, Opywang would have a heart attack, and Ajani would go in Wraith form and Ma/Fb the win without cursing/corpsing/debuffing/big spells.

Shallan

Sorceror
If you were to put the 3 of them in a 10x10 square, Magepoint would mini heal himself to the point of burning his mana out, Opywang would have a heart attack, and Ajani would go in Wraith form and Ma/Fb the win without cursing/corpsing/debuffing/big spells.
And he would recall after without saying a word? xD