UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-Creating a Gang Roleplay Guild

Nudity

Wanderer
-Creating a Gang Roleplay Guild

Hello, I am going to create a "Gang" type guild. I have a Ventrilo server, ect..

Ideas:
-We could make our own "illegal products"
-Sell stolen items
-Take "Hits"

These are only Ideas, im willing to buy a house, possibly people help donate to the guild, this is just the start..

AIM: MC900FooTJesus13

Ventrilo Server - (come join and talk to me)
IP: rapid.typefrag.com
Port: 17946

atraz

Wanderer
Re: -Creating a Gang Roleplay Guild

I'm kind of intrested for my stelther but what type of gang are we talking about? modern day gangsters or brigands?

Nudity

Wanderer

Possibly, Both... just, a street gang, older teens (16+), All poor, or just looking for a family, kind of like a real street gang.. Possibly AIM me for more info, or join my ventrilo server.. we can talk more about it.

selo

Wanderer

Nudity said:
Possibly, Both... just, a street gang, older teens (16+), All poor, or just looking for a family, kind of like a real street gang.. Possibly AIM me for more info, or join my ventrilo server.. we can talk more about it.

Um. this isnt the roleplay atmosphere we try and foster here.

Nudity

Wanderer

No no, i dont mean it like that.. but that is the reason people would join street gangs.. Every town in the world has people, who sabotouge, jump, or even kill, random people, just for money, items, items they thought they had, or anything to get money..

A black man (fast & big) said:
Um. this isnt the roleplay atmosphere we try and foster here.

Wachu talkin' about?

I think a mob type guild would be awesome.. specialy if you could ask the "Don" to kill somone....

that would be awesome.

D

djstepanek

This is a warning to all, this is the RP forum, flames are not tolerated here.

Take them along with your spam and kindly leave. I have been simply deleting posts as of late, future flamers will be banned for at least 24 hours, I don't care who starts it.

selo

Wanderer

DJ, sall good. Usually these forums are flame free, however at times they are necessary if done appropriately. :)

atraz

Wanderer

Kenshi said:
Id join tbh, i couldn't find any guild in the rpring.com that look like brigand.
Without going into a argurement~ Brigands are fine, and if it is the case that its a brigand guild then i dont mind it being around, its just where you said that random people would be hit that annoyed me nudity.
They're needs to be system in place as to whom you may hit.

Nudity

Wanderer

I have been taking donations for my Tavern, this tavern is owned by the Brigands, but it will be of a More, Organized Crime... Like a Olden Time Mafia if you understand what I am saying...

Read my post about the Tavern, as soon as i get the tavern up, I will be creating a guild!