UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cumulative Patch Notes: February 11th 2012 - April 28th 2012

Smokeuog

Sorceror
So is there more info we can read somewhere else on the details of these updates? I'm curious about a few mainly the custom housing changes :)

Amerigo

Sorceror
Why are the marble statues being deleted when the update posted on April 21 made some legitimately obtained (via CUB) jade statues into marble ones?

GimpCent

Knight
I don't see why people expect to be rewarded for cheating the system or why you think you should be ble to keep a statue that would be worth more than jade.... rewarding the cheaters well punishing those who don't

Sorry for your lost but what honestly do you guys think is fair?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
I really don't see why people expected Mark to save your statues or why you think you should have a statue that would be worth more just because you cheated. Leaving them would fuck over everyone that doesn't abuse the system.
I will say I know for a fact that alot of jade statues in deed form were suddenly changed into marble statue deeds with no help from players on the day after server wars about 3 weeks ago.. Idk if there's an exploit to do it but I do know the server bugged a bunch out or a patch what eve.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I demolished a jade statue and replaced thinking the "poses" may work now. When placed, the customization menu pops up, and when any button on menu is clicked, the menu disappears and statue is "sculpted" I can no longer change hue or direction...wtf am I doing wrong? lol
Thanks for the updates!

GimpCent

Knight
I demolished a jade statue and replaced thinking the "poses" may work now. When placed, the customization menu pops up, and when any button on menu is clicked, the menu disappears and statue is "sculpted" I can no longer change hue or direction...wtf am I doing wrong? lol
Thanks for the updates!

Same btw