UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

<Cupid's Harp> - Large Standing Harp - !BoD Pink!

GimpCent

Knight
<Cupid's Harp> - Large Standing Harp - !BoD Pink!

It is one of a kind, dropped during the Cupid Event in Cove

Amerigo

Sorceror
Re: <Cupid's Harp> - Large Standing Harp - !BoD Pink!

I would expect less than the 4-5 mil, because you can't really set this as a house decoration

Amerigo

Sorceror

I'm pretty sure anyone can play an instrument. So someone walks into your house and sets a macro on it.... about 5 hours later no more harp :(

sssuuu

Knight

Amerigo;2032204 said:
I'm pretty sure anyone can play an instrument. So someone walks into your house and sets a macro on it.... about 5 hours later no more harp :(

This ^

Pretty much if you're going to display instruments, makes sure you keep them locked up away from being able to be played. May take awhile to destroy them that way, but you can.

However, I believe he could get about 3 million if not more for such an item still, makes for a very nice rare piece.

*Rides away on an emu*

Urborgein

Sorceror

He can lock the harp at the roof center of a house, and make the tiles sorrounding or under the harp unwalkable, so nobody can play it. (like a mare trap) but with walls in every floor makin it imposible to walk on the center of the house. Is it possible?

amish_ned

Sorceror

lol, so uh, yeah, what were getting at is that it is about as useful as a hero hued harp, and twice as pink.

id bid 4 unmarked runes, a vesper chair and an arcane gem

GimpCent

Knight

Nobody knows for sure if you can break a locked down music item... Zlatan your own gm says you cannot he has tried....

and btw a hero harp cant be locked down...

Fez_

Knight

you can't hero hue an item that cannot be equipped (so all instruments )

JNJ

Wanderer

Just so all of you know this exactly happened. I know someone who broke someone cupid harp cause they had it locked down =)

since 1 of them is gone, only 1 exist, i would say around 10-15mill is reasonable. you can find ways of showcasing item in ur house, without fear of anyone breaking it imo.

yea i talked about it in another post. you can target it above and below with last object. thats why my buddy never put out the 1000000 dollar harp out. or whatever its called. its old as shit and just sits in one of the chests on his house.

sssuuu

Knight

I hope someone doesn't go on a massive destroying spree of instruments, I know where some high value instruments and one of kinds are at, that would be sad to see them disappear :/

But the Cupid Harp now has increased in value by at least 50% maybe less now, since putting these items out requires major blockage.

*Rides away on an emu*