UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Current changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I have a problem with the AI. Taming Hiryu's has become much more difficult is one thing, but no biggie. My problem is with my pet deciding to go invisible while I am fighting a Blood Elemental Paragon so I get targeted. Treasure chest hunts also have gotten ridiculously harder to solo due to my Greater Dragon going invisible on me. I would think that if the AI of your pet worked properly it would guard you instead of turning invisible. Thank you for listening.

Goodol

Xavier

Account Terminated
Drakes arent mages. Drakes havent been changed. And the magery reveal was talkin about future behaviors, things they are supposed to do, and I intend to make them do. Invising pets is correct, invising wild mobiles is correct. They will both be reduced a bit tonight since theres no way in hell the total casting AI is getting done, tested and added tonight

fubar.JPG

All the source files on the right pane, with a + next to them, are new. sheesh. Thats not even all of it yet. Ill try to get it on TC in the next couple days, and demise next weekend if that goes well.

I could try to put stuff in some of the mage/necro features, but I just dont feel comfortable with that idea either. It is what it is, Id rather take a little more time and not trash the shard.

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Possible you patched up all the way? Could be a OSI change like when they throw in the snow patch in winter time that changes the map. Basicly what Xavier said :D

Status
Not open for further replies.