UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Da Clan

Gruknak

Wanderer
Da Clan

Hi, after the last attempt, i made back to my feet and i will try to organize orcs on demise once again. And since RP on demise is pretty much pvp oriented, first news i got is that, Da Clan [Orcs] has just moved to FELUCCA, and currently im gathering money to start building the Orc Headquarters right at the Yew Orc Fort (Fel).

I know, pks, reds, etc... well, it didnt stoped all the orc roleplaying guilds in all felluca rules shards, and i also think only way for pvp to caught on demise is on Felucca.

I still dont have all money for building, but got the place already and its real nice.

Those that want to try out an orc, we will be located in the Felucca Yew Orc Fort.

seriuosly hope i can get more ppl to play as orcs, cause with some numbers it would be really fun, not to say a new place to pvp and have fun in felucca.

cya.

wtfizzle

Wanderer
Re: Da Clan

Would probably be better off doing that somewhere like Hybrid or Divinity, where items don't matter too too much and can wear orc type armor.

Dunno. Don't mind me. :B

Windows Dark

Wanderer

wtfizzle;232549 said:
Would probably be better off doing that somewhere like Hybrid or Divinity, where items don't matter too too much and can wear orc type armor.

Dunno. Don't mind me. :B

Yea, thats right, but they can have fun here. Nice to see you in fel, :>.

wtfizzle

Wanderer

Yeah yeah. Sorry. Didn't mean anything against you playing here. Just thought it might work better somewhere like that.

Good luck tho. :)

Gruknak

Wanderer

I know would be better a non item based shard, but i already play on Hybrid, and im wanting to try it here. I believe it can be fun, and RP wise, i see no problem with reds and kewld00ds, because orcs are orcs, those will be just seen as evil humans or demons, dunno.

But been in Fel has a main reason, we are Orcs, we dont like ppl much, and in Fel we are free to rp the way we want, attack or not, etc... Its just ridiculous to RP in trammel, where you demand tribute, ppl laugh, and you can do nothing, not even die trying hehe

In Fel is more dangerous, yes it is, its harder, yes it is, but its more fun for sure. If we ever have numbers we can even make champs or something like that.

The orcs are inserted in a shard/world with items and magical artifacts, and i see no reason for not trying to get those things, but of course, RP wise, we will only be accepting artifacts that can be reasonable, like all those animal type ones (totem, hh, jackal, heart of lion, and others) wich can be used by elders if they ever get one.

If the world we play has items i dont see why orcs should be stupid and dislike them. Of course no orc will use Holy knights plate or blade of righteous, but just those good themed ones.

As for difficults, well, orcs are poor, are starting and prolly wont be able to sustain much of a fight in a small time sched, but, ORCS MAIN PURPOSE IS ROLEPLAY. All we want is to have fun in UO in a different way, not JUST PvP, not Just RP, but all together.

As once i was said, roleplay is the art of playing the role of a person inserted in a specific world and role. In this case, all an orc is expected, is to act as an orc, dumb, evil and crude.

Lets see if we can get things rolling, but i do think, based in Fel, things will at least be more free.

Also, month ago or more, trying to rp with other RP groups of demise, came to me that, RP on Demise is PVP oriented, and i mean, 100% pvp oriented, since most of others ive seen had macroed chars to max skills, real l33t stuff, etc...

Not complaining, but, how could i join alliance with an orc, and just one, not macroed one, yes wit some good suit that was lent to me, but wihtout skills? When most of other rpers are real high end macroed chars.

In Fel we can rp the way we want.

On Hybrid the orcs play in the middle of kewld00ds and are really well organized. So i dont see why not here.

As for pvp, i do believe even those evil reds will have respect and help us grow, cause in future a massive orc clan would be lots of fun in PvP. Even allieing some evil people, demons, undead, whatever, or wrecking war in blues towns.

And to complete, the orcs in Fel is also creating a NEW PVP ground in Felucca.

I will give it a try, hope we can get more orcs on demise.

Yoo

Sorceror

Good idea.. .this interest me a lot..
I wanted start pvp.. but I cant with normal pvp.. because i dont have there items/scrolls and experience and no money for insurance....

It can be fun to be orc (not super strong at begin) and fight a bit :)

Zyro

Wanderer

Well, I don't think an RP guild will really flourish in Fel. But I'm not knocking you. Good luck with your guild and I hope you have fun.

I've yet to see anyone do ANY RP in fel just for the simple fact that they dont like being ganked. Just like in real life you CAN BE KILLED IN TEH FACE. I believe all RP should be based in fel.

Two Wolves

Knight

There is a chance that Da Clan and Bloodclan can become recognized branches by bloodclanorcs.com

Some adjustments to the rules may be needed, but these are some basic Orc guidelines that are followed by other Bloodclan Guilds, reposted here.
General Rules:

* All orcs are REQUIRED to remain IN-CHARACTER at ALL times when IN-GAME. Failure to adhere to said rule will result in a medium punishment for first time offenses. Second time offenses will be much more severe, and third time offenses will result in possible demotion or expellment from the clan

* NO orcs are to be riding ANY type of mount (ethereal or living), EVER, except for mak'rs. If an orc is caught riding a mount, it is to be reported immediately (try and capture a screenshot), this is a very important rule. If you are caught riding a mount, you will get a severe punishment possible forking.All orcs are required to use orcish language and use orcish words.

* No use of abbreviations are allowed IN-GAME, period.

* No discussion of OUT-OF-GAME events/items/people is allowed. (this means discussing sports games from real life, talking about Halo 2, discussing what you are doing next Saturday etc.)

* Gruntees//Mojokii (and below) are required to stay around the Yew fort area unless accompanied by a Grunt or higher.

* Once an orc, always an orc. If your orc should ever quit the clan we ask that you delete the character. If not you will be branded a fork (fake orc) and will be kos (klomp on site).

* Melee class orcs are NOT allowed to cast ANY spells of ANY kind. Only Mojokii class orcs are allowed to use magic.

Newborn Initiation Rules:

* Before ANY players will be accepted as gruntees into the guild they MUST know our customs and our language. To help expedite this we have added the rank of "Pug" which is a brand new orc or "Newborn" that needs the most help from the guildmates in learning how to become an orc. ALL orcs starts as Pugs and work their way up the ladder through orcish RP, knowing the rules, following orders and in general having the ability to be called "a good orc".

* New players wishing to join are to report to the Yew orc fort naked, no hair what-so-ever on head or face, skin color to be light skinned and non pink ((no black orcs) good color is third from the top and second from the right)) with a legitimate ORCISH name (Must begin with a capital letter, and must not sound like some human word either or mean something derogatory in orc (ex. Fag'Hed)).

* ex: Gnarlug, Kurg'Grat, Lugdush, Sknak, Juk'Da (any two word names need to have the " ' " abbreviation in it and both new words need to be capitalized.

* You cannot have multiple names such as Lug'agh'Juk or descriptive names like Gnarlug da Stinki. Names are just like we would have in everyday life and can be either one word such as "Lug" or you can have a "full name" "Kurg'Grat"

* Often the second word is used as a "Last name" for that "family" of orcs and as such can be used for multiple orcs that you make such as "Mul'Grat" or [Kal'Grat" both are 'Grat's and related in game as part of their RP story. We strongly encourage well thought out and detailed family lineage and background stories to help promote RP within the clan and community.

* In the Pug period they are to be learning our customs and language if they do not already have it mastered.

* Before final acceptance into the guild and becoming a Gruntee, new players are to be tested by a Grunt or higher on the following material: Counting to 10, naming all the weapons, basic words such as "rulg", "gug'ye" etc., all of the general rules (not riding a mount, not going OOC, etc.), all of the looting rules, all of the engagement rules, engagement tactics (must know how to krimp and basic fort defense).

* After being accepted, gruntees are STILL under a strict trial period. Grunts and higher ranks are ENCOURAGED to engage gruntees in RP conversations and QUIZ them on orcish material. If any gruntees don't know these things they will be given a SINGLE 24 hour trial period to go back and learn them; from here, they will be quizzed again, and if they fail twice, they WILL be removed from the clan and told they ARE allowed to re-join only after they have re-mastered the language and other forgotten materials.

glimmerman

Sorceror

Ohh man that is awesome. I seen this a little late. I hope you havent given up. I played Vrikdarok on Hybrid. Some of the best times I had on that shard was from playing an orc. I am definately in. Same rules I assume as Hybrid?

Do orcs need to be human and bald like they did on the other shard?

Im going to try and get my friends to make some characters.

Look forward to rping with you guys.

Answers on hair have been answered, Geuss I should have read all psot

dead-eye

Knight

Zyro;234240 said:
Well, I don't think an RP guild will really flourish in Fel. But I'm not knocking you. Good luck with your guild and I hope you have fun.

IMO it will do better in fel than in tram. You can roleplay inside towns for safety, but when someone gets ticked off at someone else, you can take it outside to settle who is better.

PVP+RP=lots of fun

Two Wolves

Knight

this is the situation.

the, Da Clan tower is in the Orc Fort in Fel.

the, Bloodclan tower is in the one in Tram.

These two Orc guilds will be merging once their members and leaders get organized. Meanwhile, guilds Wolf, GoS, KoS and other demise roleplayer troops will start making regular raids on the Orc Fort in Tram. any players with Orc characters should get an Orc Mask, show up there and try to defend it, if they put their character in the DRP alliance.

players that have an Orc character can also show up and defend the Orc Fort in Fel, but I can not guarantee that you will be attacked. More PvP oriented guilds could pitch in and hit the Orc Fort in Fel, to make that interesting for Orc players there by the, Da Clan tower.

Once the Orcs get trained up - I am sure that the next stage will be to take the show on the road into Fel. The more reliable it is that somebody is attacking/defending in the Orc Forts at any particular time of the day when an Orc player logs in, the more likely it is that this will hold players interest and get off the ground.

Help and Orc out and raid the Orc Fort relentlessly. thank you.

Two Wolves

Knight

that is a great question, glad you asked. the only restriction is Magic use is reserved for Mojo classes, http://www.bloodclanorcs.com/index.php?page=mojo
for us this will include Necromancy. There are no other restrictions, but I don't want to go crazy with the Specials other than Bushido right away. This will take some experimentation to figure out what is appropriate.

I would say that every orc needs skills:
Weapon/Archery
Anatomy
Healing
Hiding

optional:
parry
bushido
tactics
resist
focus
archery/weapon

Be careful starting with Bushido, it makes gaining Parry tricky. Be sure to take Parry if you are going to use Bushido.

More information: http://www.bloodclanorcs.com/index.php?page=makeorc
The tactics described only work on Fel, shards. We will make a move there once up and running.

This is one template already in use, for example:
Archery
Anatomy
Healing
Hiding,
Macefighting
Parrying
Bushido