UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Dagger" BODs impossible to get?

comwiz72

Wanderer
"Dagger" BODs impossible to get?

OK, I have been collecting BODs since I started, and I go through hundreds of them, and I have yet to get a dagger BOD in any form. I have loads of large weapon BODs that I only need dagger pieces to fill, but no, I can't get any.

Is this a bug or glitch in the BOD system do you think?

Lycan_HoB

Wanderer
Re: "Dagger" BODs impossible to get?

I have wondered the same thing Com. Could Ferris or Asayre respond please? I too have recycles hundreds of small and large BODs and have never even seen one (normal or exceptional). I hope that this is a correctable glitch...

I am not being rude or trying to be offensive when I say this, but will all the stuff the Admins need to do, WHO Cares if theres no dagger BODs.

ram rod

Wanderer

blacksmiths thats who
lets say you were working on a bod that could potetailly yeild an item worth alot of $$ and all you needed was a dagger. Wouldn't you then be asking where it was and why you ahve never seen one?

comwiz72

Wanderer

Rogueci5 said:
I am not being rude or trying to be offensive when I say this, but will all the stuff the Admins need to do, WHO Cares if theres no dagger BODs.

well, in the spirit of being an osi clone, the admins shld :D

it may not be the most important thing, but surely since this is a REALLY old feature, it should be in before more recent features (samurai empire stuff, for example). u cant forget the little things for the sake of bigger things, it is the little things that enhance the game.

it cant be THAT hard to do, just adding a bod and a percentage chance to the bod system or something surely?

Kalkin

Sorceror

I was wondering this myself.

Also I have never seen any shields or female plate sbods appear in a lbod
(but I sure do seem to get a lot of these) and so I suppose one shouldn't
hold on to these ones and just fill them and turn them in to get new bods.

Also according to uostratics one should be getting colored ore bods about
60% of the time when one is at gm or above in blacksmithy. Either this is
not the case here or else I have been on an incredibly unlucky streak.

Kalkin said:
I was wondering this myself.

Also I have never seen any shields or female plate sbods appear in a lbod
(but I sure do seem to get a lot of these) and so I suppose one shouldn't
hold on to these ones and just fill them and turn them in to get new bods.

Also according to uostratics one should be getting colored ore bods about
60% of the time when one is at gm or above in blacksmithy. Either this is
not the case here or else I have been on an incredibly unlucky streak.

As far as I know, there isn't a lbod for shields ><

Spineshank said:
blacksmiths thats who

Well I have a BS thats one of teh oldest on teh shard and he has never asked for one :p

But if its a prob, I would suggest that you dont do a BOD with a Dagger in it :)

Lycan_HoB

Wanderer

I would like Ferris or Asayre to chime in on this if they could please. Is this oversight going to be addressed? If so, soon or in the distant future? I just need to know whether to discount ALL the SBOD fencing weapons as collectable.

Thanks to both of you, as I realize that your job is not easy nor always appreciated.