UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DAMN mickey your so good

I attack people about real life? Take a look who started it. All I did was let you know you're in no position to talk about anybody's real life. You live in a trailer with your parents with no job. Stop posting pictures of your friend's bikes and cars because it just makes you look more like an idiot
you've been proven time and time again that you're an old douche bag, and yes you attack people about their RL so someone has to eventually put you in your place, I can go to your profile and the past 300 posts you've made have been shit talking someone about their RL, get a grip before it's too late, you're already in your 30's time flys.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you've been proven time and time again that you're an old douche bag, and yes you attack people about their RL so someone has to eventually put you in your place, I can go to your profile and the past 300 posts you've made have been shit talking someone about their RL, get a grip before it's too late, you're already in your 30's time flys.

I'm still in my 20s and when you get a real job and move out of your moms trailer then maybe you can put someone in their place. You can try your hardest to convince the, internet you're not a loser. But I know the truth :)

That's all you got? Trailor this trailor that, it's pretty funny. I love trolling you, your so easy... at 32 years old it's time you stop trolling 20 year olds and make something of your life, you're not getting anywhere replying to my posts, you're just silly billy.

Pat McGroin

Wanderer, Male, 32
Pat McGroin was last seen:
Viewing thread DAMN mickey your so good, 4 minutes ago

Also why are your tabs 4 years expired?...
4 years expired? Thats fucking hilarious, see you dont have a vehicle you don't even know anything about inspection stickers. Shows how stupid you are.

9 is the month dumb fuck, on the other side it says 14... which means 9/30/14, get a fucking car already

And it called a tag, not a tab.. please stop posting I thought you were a little bit smarter than you really are.. don't completely blow it.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
And it called a tag, not a tab.. please stop posting I thought you were a little bit smarter than you really are.. don't completely blow it.

Interesting, in my state and as far as I know every other state in this country they are called "tabs." And if you don't have the year showing on your tabs it is a hefty ticket. http://www.dol.wa.gov/vehicleregistration/howtorenew.html

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Btw, you don't still live in a trailer with your parents? You don't come across as the kinda guy to have a sweet bathrobe like that? ;)

Btw, you don't still live in a trailer with your parents? You don't come across as the kinda guy to have a sweet bathrobe like that? ;)
Lol still going? not my bathrobe but it is pretty sweet, and thats the half bathroom and not a trailor but good try. If I was ashamed like yourself I wouldnt have posted the picture. You're the one ashamed of who you are, and what you have. Thus is why you attack everyone else on a forum.. The scarier question is, why do you have pictures saved of me that I posted years ago? Im getting an uneasy feeling.

Because I live on a private road with 2 houses in my area? Yeah that makes me poor... rofl good try, my internet cost more than all your bills combined "80$ a month" You think Ultima Online is a job, you probably sell your items in game and make about 15 dollars a month.

I'm not done yet, Im having fun listening to my emails go crazy on my phone, all I gotta do is hit a button to reply. It's really not that bad.

While I don't condone shit talking someone's real life, going out of your way to defend it is just as bad >_< Let people on the internet think what they want about ya!