UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dark Age of Camelot

EvilChild

Knight
Re: Dark Age of Camelot

elrelith;666470 said:
i wanna give my lvl 50hib warden for arties.items and money on demise.and i have a 50 theurg but you have to give ur soul for getting its pass. lol

illegal

Dilly

Knight

There is a brand new server that may be worth checking out...

It is a clone of live it is called Brotherhood BEta

They are still working on it but it is on the portal list... could be cool with MLs and CLs and what not.. plus labyrinth :D

falum

Sorceror

Hello was just wondering if anyone here play eden or brotherhood .... i got quite alot of characters on brotherhood including the king of the server Valk and a couple of bd's sm's warriors zerkers and im sure a shaman and healer also a sb and hunter, but then on alb i also got a couple such as mauler friar sorc arms pally and scout and inf was just wondering if anyone wants a partner for anything i mean i can solo most things and can duo everything including dragon if that hasnt been boosted :) pm me also if anyone wants to come to storm and lvl i got a lvl 10 friar but if not i got alot of lvling eggs so lvling not needed:) ori could pl u guys on storm can get from 5-50 in 7 pulls using my necro and bot so please pm me with server choice times playing as i can only on fridays-tuesdays at random times

falum

Sorceror

Anyone want to play...name the server not uthgard and name the realm and lvl if not 50