UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dark Age of Camelot

ermo

Sorceror
Re: Dark Age of Camelot

I misread the name of the thread, I thought it was Dark Age of Cameltoe :(

Seer

Wanderer

i made it! started a new char in uthgard midgard.
its a troll skald named Dnox.
the problem was really with the game update files.
i did the update while playing dota, and theres something wrong with my pc that when im playing dota, sometimes it just reboot.
And it rebooted while downloading the updates.... i think this may have corrupted some files. But now im cool. Thnx guys for your help.
And if anyone want to give a hand to my new char i would apreaciate :)

Reefer!

Wanderer

Seer;658850 said:
i made it! started a new char in uthgard midgard.
its a troll skald named Dnox.
the problem was really with the game update files.
i did the update while playing dota, and theres something wrong with my pc that when im playing dota, sometimes it just reboot.
And it rebooted while downloading the updates.... i think this may have corrupted some files. But now im cool. Thnx guys for your help.
And if anyone want to give a hand to my new char i would apreaciate :)

It will take a f ew months to hit 50. good luck :) The PVM and the RVR is great tho.

Seer

Wanderer

i never reached lvl 50 in the game. cant wait to see the pvp going :)
let me know if you wanna hang on togheter. im on my way to haggerfel to do some quests and lvl up

Dilly

Knight

I went from 11-22 today so far and its only 1:30 :) But I am taking a break. Hib all the way. Guess I will see you all on the battlefield unless you join me or die ;).. Once my budyd makes me a buffbot druid I will be even more in business

Seer

Wanderer

are there some bugged quests?
ive noticed at least 2.
on of them is the first epic one.

dsavant

Sorceror

way to roll midgard, now you're pro

send me a msg whenever, my chars name is the same as my forum name

Seer

Wanderer

i decided to go for a berserker.
im lvl8 now.
are there any important quests to complete or can i just kill random mobs untill im high enough to pvp?

falum

Sorceror

Just kill Mobs ... its a grinding way to lvl .... if u realm holds keep where u can check with /Realm ..... that will help u lvl in certain place and at lvl 10 get in DF if its open

Seer

Wanderer

falum;659796 said:
Just kill Mobs ... its a grinding way to lvl .... if u realm holds keep where u can check with /Realm ..... that will help u lvl in certain place and at lvl 10 get in DF if its open

sorry but i didnt understand anything you just said.

Dilly

Knight

I think I will just og get the 14 free days on the real server and see how it goes with the reclsutering...... 2k+ people on a server could be pretty fun and maybe I will start paying to play. Anyone interested pm me on forums

Reefer!

Wanderer

Seer;660083 said:
lol.
did you really read the manual before playing?

Actually i started playing it since i was 10 years old, The pvp in that game Which is consider'd RVR is better then uo PVP surprisingly.

Seer

Wanderer

Reefer!;660160 said:
Actually i started playing it since i was 10 years old, The pvp in that game Which is consider'd RVR is better then uo PVP surprisingly.
Considering that for me, uo had the best pvp ive ever seen, im much more excited to try DAOC's pvp.
too bad its so slow to lvl.
Im lvl 9 atm... always trying to find groups at Nisses Lair so i can lvl fast.

Seer

Wanderer

one thing that is confusing me, is that ive noticed that im losing constitution...
the amount apears in red and there says -7con loss.
whats that?
is there a way to recover the lost status?