UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dead horse beating and crapping in your living room.

*Character name censored for security purpose.*
''I do not use these stupid plugings''

While some people were complaining about esthetic client side MODS.

I've suspected a few people recently of using TTP and different versions of PlayUO.

But I thought that you guys had blocked this piece of garbage a long time ago , so i did a few test and than after 10 minutes ...

Well ... apparently not.

When is it gonna be gone ?

crikey

Sorceror
LOL easy stun? What does that do, just automatically prepare stun after each attempt while using refresh pots?

Sounds pretty useful! I don't see why it is illegal to use, it really doesn't change anything ><

It's not blocked, it's logged.. Anyone that logs on to the client is added to a list of people that log in to it and it is saved. Next time Mark does a check everyone that has logged in to it since the last ban, will be banned. Marking out your character name doesn't take you off the list of people that logged in to it lol

I know Sanchen and Mr Jingles and probably the rest of the guild are using something like this. May be a sallos plugin, may be this who knows. Me and technik caught them auto healing while 2v2ing them, facing tward them and dropping a random explosion without any spell following, and they heal instantly to full. Then me and felipe caught them using it also, hopefully these nerds get banned so people can continue to field fight.

sanchen

Knight
It's not blocked, it's logged.. Anyone that logs on to the client is added to a list of people that log in to it and it is saved. Next time Mark does a check everyone that has logged in to it since the last ban, will be banned. Marking out your character name doesn't take you off the list of people that logged in to it lol

I know Sanchen and Mr Jingles and probably the rest of the guild are using something like this. May be a sallos plugin, may be this who knows. Me and technik caught them auto healing while 2v2ing them, facing tward them and dropping a random explosion without any spell following, and they heal instantly to full. Then me and felipe caught them using it also, hopefully these nerds get banned so people can continue to field fight.

Well I guess we will see when mark bans me eh? Your such a fucking joke now heavy. Droped explo and casting lightning after it and didn't expect me to count to three then heal just as you would when droping explo/lightning on someone.

You then continued to do it about 6-7 more times with out casting a spell and no one healed. Your logic is just fucking awful. Stick to the shadows and banning people who beat you. If you really thought I was cheating I would be banned right now.

Last time everyone was banned everyone said I cheated and then I didn't get banned and even Lynn made a comment on it nothing new :)

Well I guess we will see when mark bans me eh? Your such a fucking joke now heavy. Droped explo and casting lightning after it and didn't expect me to count to three then heal just as you would when droping explo/lightning on someone.

You then continued to do it about 6-7 more times with out casting a spell and no one healed. Your logic is just fucking awful. Stick to the shadows and banning people who beat you. If you really thought I was cheating I would be banned right now.

Last time everyone was banned everyone said I cheated and then I didn't get banned and even Lynn made a comment on it nothing new :)
Lol, we did it without lightnings but nice attempt at defending yourself. We faced tward your character while you had heals up, randomly dropped an explosion with no other spell behind it "our characters made no movement" and you guys instantly healed to full not once but twice, and then when I dueled you with another partner a few days after the same thing happen. you've been exposed.

Make a toggle for it so that people will think you're not cheating after they call you out, that should make you look legit. Oh wait, you already did.

sanchen

Knight
Lol, we did it without lightnings but nice attempt at defending yourself. We faced tward your character while you had heals up, randomly dropped an explosion with no other spell behind it "our characters made no movement" and you guys instantly healed to full not once but twice, and then when I dueled you with another partner a few days after the same thing happen. you've been exposed.

Make a toggle for it so that people will think you're not cheating after they call you out, that should make you look legit. Oh wait, you already did.

Talking to you is pointless we will see overtime when the next ban wave comes out. gl hf

Just because you didn't log on KUOC does not mean you're not using Sallos plugins. I know for a fact Mr Jingles is using cheats, hell he still auto cures after being banned 10 times for it, to make things worse he auto heals now too. I'm 95% sure you are to but we will leave it at that. It will all come out in the end.

Wtf is Zeus mode. Rofl.

Problem is, Mark and Ryan have been turning a blind eye to it. They both are aware it's being used, but neither are doing anything about it. Maybe if public attention is called to it, they'll ban some people.

For the record, I don't think Sanchen cheats.

Who is Mr. Jingles?

Wtf is Zeus mode. Rofl.

Problem is, Mark and Ryan have been turning a blind eye to it. They both are aware it's being used, but neither are doing anything about it. Maybe if public attention is called to it, they'll ban some people.

For the record, I don't think Sanchen cheats.

Who is Mr. Jingles?
Evil Render guild, craig.

Apparently , talking openly about cheats is not allowed here for some unknown reasons.

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/10-years-later-and-its-still-working.532011/#post-3960535

It's not blocked, it's logged.. Anyone that logs on to the client is added to a list of people that log in to it and it is saved. Next time Mark does a check everyone that has logged in to it since the last ban, will be banned. Marking out your character name doesn't take you off the list of people that logged in to it lol.

I know that , i was being really careful and i didn't logged in with my with my original IP Address.
But Sure they can still ''try'' to Hardware ban me if they want for ''exposing cheats''

I was just surprised that some really old add-ons were still completely functional even after
the ban wave that they did a while ago with something really similar.

LOL easy stun? What does that do, just automatically prepare stun after each attempt while using refresh pots?

Yes

Wtf is Zeus mode. Rofl. Problem is, Mark and Ryan have been turning a blind eye to it. They both are aware it's being used, but neither are doing anything about it. Maybe if public attention is called to it, they'll ban some people.
?

That what i thought too ... but they trammeled the first thread about that subject.

i never really tested all the differents functions but if i remember it's an alternative to
''./heal'' self-cure- party toggle''