UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

December 12, 2007 Event Poll - 9pm EST Event Time

What event do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
December 12, 2007 Event Poll - 9pm EST Event Time

This is an event poll for players to vote in. The winning event will be held on December 12 (Wednesday) at 9pm EST.

Rules of the poll: the winning event for this poll will not appear on the next poll. Voting ends in 5 days (to give prep time for the event).

LC

Re: December 12, 2007 Event Poll - 9pm EST Event Time

My opinion? Go with poetry. That, or storytelling. I'd be nice to have something that doesn't even really require a character, after all. :)

What is a net toss? I'd say poetry or storytelling also, but I want to know what that is before I vote.

Lezard Valeth;334857 said:
What is a net toss? I'd say poetry or storytelling also, but I want to know what that is before I vote.
The "net toss" is where the staff go out to a dockside, and throw a whole bunch of special and fabled fishing nets into the water: this results in a massive swarm of sea enemies, such as krakens, sea serpents, water elementals, and leviathans. In other words, it's a PvM event.

Zyro

Wanderer

I said Champ Spawn with Even Healer. But I think a Net Toss could be fun too.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

PvP arena events are held throughout the week and I believe Zat will start announcing them. This is purely a way to get nonPvP type events into the game for players who would rather not PvP :)

Much love to LC for throwing nooblie events for people who dont want to die in the super lame gank that is Felucca

hickman48

Knight

dude i got to the pvm events and i want some sexy hose deco from the levis so vot net toss it ill make a page full of this

:confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ulrich

Wanderer

Only problem I had with the net toss was that it lagged me out worse than any other event.... I couldn't even do anything I had to leave... but looked fun... I vote champ spawn though... :)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

It appears as if a Champ Spawn with Event Healer is in order :) Since this event takes very little staff interference, I will probably go ahead and set it up before 9pm EST and take it down on the 13th.

LC

Status
Not open for further replies.