UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned
Re: Decorate a castle contest! 3mil prize goes to one winner!

Aye, this next saturday, so you have almost a full week.

I'm driving home today (about 6 hours), so the earliest I could add some stuff for you guys would be some time tonight.

Just PM me with what you need, and your account/player name and i'll leave a bag of it in your house.

Nice job so far guys :)

man i just cant come up with any ideas for the 2nd floor main room i hope i can think of something cause i would hate to ahve spent all that time doing the first floor and have nothing on 2nd

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

as i said in the original post, so long as the main room on the 2nd floor is done, thats all ireally care about. I don't care much about the 2nd floor turrets.

Inspector

Sorceror

I am having trouble connecting to the server, when i try to log in it says "could not connect to ultima online please try again in a few minutes"
Do i do new local server or is there something else?

Ajax

Lord

it might be down right now, i tried connecting the other day and it was doing that not sure

Ajax

Lord

it might be down right now, i tried connecting the other day and it was doing that not sure

Inspector

Sorceror

But to connect to it i just do new local server in UOG and put the server info in right?

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

If you mean 'instead of uog' , yes, you just put the new info in

Also, yes the server was down fora bit, but its back up now, and will remain so uninterrupted until the contest ends saturday night.

Dominion

Sorceror

Well I'm finished but I can't post it till I have 15 posts so Off to whore for some posts

im findng it hard to decor the 2nd floor main room ive used up all my ideas and the idea i had for second floor i had got denied by rambone him self so... im trying to come up with new ideas

Dominion

Sorceror

I found it pretty hard to do, I didn't get any input from rambone so I kinda had to swing it, Idid the upstairs first so it got all my detail then I saw he said he didn't care about the second floor :(

Dominion

Sorceror

Ok now with my forum whoring (sorry mods) out of the way I can post pictures of my entry. It took me a little under two weeks and I needed to get it done before thanksgiving so I left a few areas bare (namely the closet, the entryway, and the two offices) I'll be honest I just ran out of ideas, it was my first castle and with little to no input (no fault of anyone I just never got up with rambone to interview him) I didn't know what to do.

Also I should mention I did the entire second floor then saw that he didn't care about the second floor lol, so with all my ideas exhausted I started the bottom. There are also a few areas that use Quaterstaffs as an item, they would be replaced with blackstaffs (namely the Big Screen TV)

My overall theme of the whole castle was a large club/resort that the owner also lives in. You'll see the influence with the pub upstairs and the TV (for the games duh) and the hot tub downstairs. I also added in some elements downstairs an owner would have. Also with the two offices, one element I just didn't get time to put in was a performers area. The left office is the guys personal office, the right one is his business office. :p

On the rear 2nd story walkway that's where I wanted to put a standing room performers area, the left walkway I wanted to be a flower garden but I ran out of plants lol

The offices need to be flushed out some more. I scrapped in with a little under 3500 lockdowns which limited my options with roof decor.

Also I apologize but I half assed the fish tank, it's near the hot tub. It should look much nicer than that but I just wanted to get it in to show you what would be there.

Without further ado, the links to the full sized images and I'll post previews below:

http://www.uobhg.com/images/full1.jpg
http://www.uobhg.com/images/full2.jpg

d e j a

Wanderer

wow i usually don't care for house decorations at all in the least bit.... but that pool table is pretty cool

kio123

Knight

do you want things like aquariums and tvs rambone?