UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 3.0

MB

Knight
You weren't there, so you can't really speak to it Poopster. It wasn't team up in a coordinated, communicated fashion, but rather all pursuing the same targets and conveniently ignoring other rival guilds present. Happens all the time at BG when a domineering force such as 4 Hz is present.

how do I quote people?
Click reply link under post.

el pepino

Sorceror
You weren't there, so you can't really speak to it Poopster. It wasn't team up in a coordinated, communicated fashion, but rather all pursuing the same targets and conveniently ignoring other rival guilds present. Happens all the time at BG when a domineering force such as 4 Hz is present.

Oh thats a load... Like I said this has happened to all of us. I've personally been ganked down by Hz and D.C. at the same time along with mulitudes of others. Brit Gate is a free for all and if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time you pay the price by getting owned by multiple attackers. No one chose you guys out as special targets because you're too powerful, if that is what you were implying you might need to remove your head from that crevice between you legs. :cool:

MB

Knight
Oh thats a load... Like I said this has happened to all of us. I've personally been ganked down by Hz and D.C. at the same time along with mulitudes of others. Brit Gate is a free for all and if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time you pay the price by getting owned by multiple attackers. No one chose you guys out as special targets because you're too powerful, if that is what you were implying you might need to remove your head from that crevice between you legs. :cool:
Sure you've been ganked down by us and D.C, but we turn on D.C. as soon as you die. That wasn't happening on this particular night. Where you are mistaken is you are taken me and Lukin's posts as serious, which you should know by now not to do. Only FAT/RIOT noobs where there and only Alex was there for you guys, it was mainly just D.C. Of course, you were there a little before those photos, but you got your dirtnap and logged off.

el pepino

Sorceror
Sure you've been ganked down by us and D.C, but we turn on D.C. as soon as you die. That wasn't happening on this particular night. Where you are mistaken is you are taken me and Lukin's posts as serious, which you should know by now not to do. Only FAT/RIOT noobs where there and only Alex was there for you guys, it was mainly just D.C. Of course, you were there a little before those photos, but you got your dirtnap and logged off.

Sounds like you are the one taking this all too seriously I just replied to the gentlemans post inquiring to the nature of Lukins comment [Fat2011D.C.Riot] and I stated that is was stupid. You respond by touting about Hz being such a "domineering force" that people (in a free for all situation of chance) somehow telepathically ackowledged that you would have to die first and then they would all part ways.

When more like what actually happened is you got caught in the shit storm and when you were finished the D.C. turned on Alex so he rolled out. :cool:

Adon

Sorceror
You weren't there, so you can't really speak to it Poopster. It wasn't team up in a coordinated, communicated fashion, but rather all pursuing the same targets and conveniently ignoring other rival guilds present.

As I was there I can say there was nothing even remotely related to a team up of DC + FAT. Much to them not understanding english and going through the back when I said hold the front DC got sandwiched between Hz and FAT and lost. Going back through the front just after the harrower finished Hz on their way out and FAT behind them there was a shit storm of 20 people fighting in a little hallway with all three guilds fighting each other.

MB

Knight
As I was there I can say there was nothing even remotely related to a team up of DC + FAT. Much to them not understanding english and going through the back when I said hold the front DC got sandwiched between Hz and FAT and lost. Going back through the front just after the harrower finished Hz on their way out and FAT behind them there was a shit storm of 20 people fighting in a little hallway with all three guilds fighting each other.
We weren't talking about the Harrower, but rather Lukin's pictures of BG fighting. All 3 guilds were fighting each other during the Harrower and the ones caught in the middle went down.

Sounds like you are the one taking this all too seriously I just replied to the gentlemans post inquiring to the nature of Lukins comment [Fat2011D.C.Riot] and I stated that is was stupid. You respond by touting about Hz being such a "domineering force" that people (in a free for all situation of chance) somehow telepathically ackowledged that you would have to die first and then they would all part ways.
Any grandiose braggadocio is usually a troll or a joke.

Adon

Sorceror
We weren't talking about the Harrower, but rather Lukin's pictures of BG fighting. All 3 guilds were fighting each other during the Harrower and the ones caught in the middle went down.

Well in that case yes brit seems to always been a team up between all sides. Not just DC + FAT/RIOT but also at idocs it's been FAT/RIOT + Hz fighting DC so no one can point the finger as being singled out as the main target because it's happened to us all and we have all done it to other guilds.

Adon

Sorceror
To put this back on track lets take a look at what staff does when another staff member "takes a break" from UO. :p

Pic is from the 20th just remembered I had it.

Blacula

Knight
Only FAT/RIOT noobs where there .... but you got your dirtnap and logged off.
Damage Over Time_11-29_21.58.png

Damage Over Time_11-29_21.59.png

Damage Over Time_11-29_21.59-2.png
Damage Over Time_11-29_22.00.png

Damage Over Time_11-29_22.04.png

Damage Over Time_11-29_23.02.png
Damage Over Time_11-29_23.14.png

I'd say we played pretty well at the harrower that night. We brought a rag-tag group of four guys that couldn't wither, and obliterated several choke points while fighting an incredible amount of Hz + D.C. lemmings.
You, however didn't do jack shit until you attempted to bola someone at Despise, and died while spamming wither like one of Luna's finest. <-- Why does that seem familiar to me?

Here's a hint: Sell your insane gear, and buy some teamwork. You'll get better results.