UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 5.0

lukin69

Knight
yeah but what do i know about fashion? if it works it works
Well, you've definitely mastered the art of useless posting on a forum, regardless of your mastery of the world of fashion. I will say that very little if any thought ever goes into what I wear, and that statue of ceasar was awesome, as was the alcohol.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Well, you've definitely mastered the art of useless posting on a forum, regardless of your mastery of the world of fashion.

why yes i have thank you for noticing, i think i get threads killed sometimes, whenever i join a conversation its doomed for the LL. not because im vulger or anything. just an insensative jerk.

i love watching you guys uo screenshot war btw. my day at work would go so much slower without you all here to entertain me. sorry i dont have any kill shots to contribute, im working on them! wana see me filling bods?

lukin69

Knight
why yes i have thank you for noticing, i think i get threads killed sometimes, whenever i join a conversation its doomed for the LL. not because im vulger or anything. just an insensative jerk.

i love watching you guys uo screenshot war btw. my day at work would go so much slower without you all here to entertain me. sorry i dont have any kill shots to contribute, im working on them! wana see me filling bods?

As exciting as it sounds to see you fill bods, I'd rather see some pictures of you taking a remedial spelling class.

Phelon

Knight

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Awww now u hurt me. It's not my fault I can't spell, california public schools. Online nerds have feelings too u big bully.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
I break my pants in like a real man. Here u can see the progression from new, to broken in, to where did my pants go?.

IMAG0464.jpg

lukin69

Knight
Im far too vain to wait 5 years between buying new clothing/cars/electronics. To be honest, I'm a little embarrassed for you that you have even started this conversation. Not sure why I'm humoring you aside from the fact that I'm bored waiting on people.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
I'm just suprised. I never took u for a designer jeans kinda guy. I always thought u might have been raised by wolves. That's why I love you. Cut throat.

I buy new clothes but I dont throw the old away... Too comfortable. Also they are lower priority then more fun things.

I'll stop

I'm currently wearing the first pair of ripped jeans I've ever worn.

I feel like I should be wearing a red and black plaid lumberjacks shirt, and have a double barrel in my mouth.

These pants will enter the garbage upon re-entering my homestead.