UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 7.0

lukin69

Knight
Here are some snippets of our 4v7+ victory. Here's the story, starting top left and going clockwise. They came. We saw. We conquered. They hid.

Pretty sure this is full of untruths...will post ss later when im home. But heres what actually happened:

it was 5(bile jim reefer rayth insomnia)v6 (7, i was not there the whole time, only at the beginning when i died lots, and at the end, when I killed 3 of you), not 4v7. For some reason you cant count. When I got home from work I checked vent and noticed something happening.
I looked at map then quickly ran to fire where everyone was gathered. We fought for a while on the island, coon was out. We died a couple of times (not well organized, I admit), not sure what happened after this as I had to leave for about 20 minutes.
I came back, looked at map and it looked like my guild was running up the stairs so i came in the back. I ran right into the barcode throng and they laid waste to me. You were being chased by by my crew, I got ressed, we chased you into the mountain pass, you fielded the passes.
We broke through and killed all of you save for bile. I left with 3 scrolls (we got all 6) and 60 of each pot, 5 bolas and a few heads. You apparently came back and raged in front of our guildhouse for a while afterward, I wouldnt know, I left, but your screenshot shows you doing what you usually do after you lose. Jus' sayin. <3

: [Hz] Ghost Train

I wasnt there, doesnt count.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Lol ... Reefer left before we even took the fight west of the handicap ramp. So for the majority of those fights it was just 4 of us. And I have screenshots showing at least 7 of you. We had multiple opportunities to get the scrolls out but decided to stay and have fun fighting instead. Bottom line, our 4 outplayed your 7, we took coon, and though outnumbered we only wiped out once (if you don't count the first drop in wipe)... my point with the pictures is just that even though you all had plenty of heads to take us on with, we couldn't get you to come back outside. Which is a shame because those were some fun fights.

lukin69

Knight
Lol ... Reefer left before we even took the fight west of the handicap ramp. So for the majority of those fights it was just 4 of us. And I have screenshots showing at least 7 of you. We had multiple opportunities to get the scrolls out but decided to stay and have fun fighting instead. Bottom line, our 4 outplayed your 7, we took coon, and though outnumbered we only wiped out once (if you don't count the first drop in wipe)... my point with the pictures is just that even though you all had plenty of heads to take us on with, we couldn't get you to come back outside. Which is a shame because those were some fun fights.

Reefer was around about as much as i was then...and I have no idea what happened after. We wiped you and I left. Was fun though, havent had a good fight with you guys in a while. Dont get me wrong, Im not bitching or complaining or anything like that. I KNOW how good you guys are, and Im not speaking on that. Just saying, give credit where credit is due once in a while, the same way I do with you. We have several people who arent quite on par with the "best", including myself, but at least we DO come fight you guys. I can only speak for times that I am in game though.

Hz VS china? Cake.
Hz vs NYA? Cake.
Hz vs 2ltq? Cake.
Hz vs (insert random pumpkin/weed/scrubs here)? Cake.
Hz vs DC? A little tougher depending on the amount of the zerg.
Hz vs Barcode? A whole different level.

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
Just forum pvp man. Yeah, you guys eventually got through our fields and wiped us, so good on ya, mate. Just wish we could get those kind of fights more often. If it were up to me, that's all we'd do. Name the dungeon, name the time, ( insert mortal kombat announcer voice here ) and Fight!

Bile

Knight
Heres what actually happened.....

How dense can you really be to not fully understand we kicked your ass inside the champion spawn area (with Reefer) for 5 minutes and West of the handicap (without Reefer) for 15 minutes. Which, after we killed the coon we waited for your masses to reach the front of Despise and picked up a few more kills at the entrance. Do you think some sort of magical force was stopping us from escape? We only stayed to treat ourselves to more outnumbered combat, which apparently isn't what Felucca is for anymore, my god.

btw

David Lopan, Gorzom Tasha, Galder, Cherry, Ten TonsOFun, Odium, Ylithislusly, MB, and URRRhahahU Sosaria were all the names that were down there

Which is a shame because those were some fun fights..

Reefer: "You know they are going to go post those screenshots and only comeback right at the very end with their entire force, right?"
Rayth: "Well, I give more credit to Muscly, so I hope thats not the case..."
30 minutes later
Reefer: "Told ya.."

MB

Knight
I just liked the fact Cerxis was soloing the spawn with me hidden semi-AFK near drop down. I watched Rayth find the spawn, run out of the dungeon and go grab 4 others to come back raid poor little Ecko.

Now if I can't just make hard headed dexxers carry teleport scrolls to get past teleport fields and figure a way around the fact half our guild doesn't understand verbal English.

lukin69

Knight
Just facts, dense.

Dense? You cant read, moron.

*edit*

I understand WHY you stayed, and to clarify, all my post was, was an accurate portrayal, of what I personally witnessed during the fight. No need to be a dickbag about it man..I'm done, I dont mind fighting you guys, in fact I actually enjoy it from time to time, but it always ends the same way. If we win, you twist it. If you win you gloat. Get unbitter, life is easier when you care less.

MB

Knight
I's tryin' to catch Rayth to fight im, but he's yella-bellied and tucked his tail and runnoft!