UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise server move

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
I lag pretty aweful now. Ping was 80, now 170 or higher wtf =/

Plus those spikes get me killed every friggin time. My spells are actually shafting me as well with the momentary lag. I stop pressing the spell button only to have it continue and I die =/

hugoboss

Sorceror
lulz.. check it owt ;)
lulz ping.jpg

I am NOT complaining or knockin' anyone on the GM / Admin side, you chaps are doing a great job having to put up with Lord knows the sort of bollocks and kaka that gets shovelled your way.. I am just enjoying being a part of the Demise community, so.. keep up your support in making this a great UO place to be!

p.s. reason why I am not complaining is cos this sorta ping only happens at the workplace with crappy lines, firewalls etc.. so it's just BOD-filling in the background for me :p till I get home to a better conn - chill out you stressed kids, sit back and have a laugh at my shitty ping.

wesmiley

Sorceror
this is just sad... like only a handfull of players benefitted from this... and really what the hell is up with these long ass saves now? this is fucking horrible. pardon my "rage" or "trolling" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it but this is retarded.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
i mean CMON im from maryland i was next to the server!! now im just another laggy ass rager.

Ah f^ck! I'm in Maryland too, so tonight I'll have to double check. Hopefully the fiber optic line helps keep my ping around 15ms.

OH, and I'm back.!~

Lucifall

Knight
I don't really care about pinging a bit more, but I am sure I am not the only one bothered by the constant lag spikes and long saves. Any ETA on when this is going to be solved?

Kryk

Sorceror
connecting , connecting, connecting...............
K , how i go about connecting with IP?
(explain it like I'm an idiot, PLZZZZ)

alllex

Knight
Guess this server move was the end of my mage !Ima start rebuilt my archer template ! and become a legendary archer killer !
Good job Mark !
Was 45 ping now 150/200 alway change between 150/200 *also lag spike*
Good job Mark !
Anyway Demise is still the best server ever !!
Good job Mark !

wesmiley

Sorceror
well.... the thing to look forward to... maybe it will be moved back.... which will most likely happen..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.