UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Update

Mark

Knight
Demise Update

Demise has been moved to a new server. The IP address has changed. The host login.uodemise.com will now point to the new IP address 209.173.139.112.

We hope the majority of you experience better latency and a higher quality link to the new server.

Thank you for your patience this evening.

Mark

Knight
Re: Demise Update

cuattamu;387349 said:
my ping went up but nice to see you guys working to keep this server great

To be honest my latency increased 25ms. The server is 3 hops closer than before though and I have much less jitter and packet loss. Overall it feels much smoother.

uome

Bug Hunter

I like it when stuff happens.
My ping is down by 40ms.
Thanks.:)

deniz1984

Wanderer

whi krrios client "playuo" funcionament incorrect in UODEMISE
playuo beta 13 4.0.0
UO demise using client 6.6.0.2 correct ?
please help

Khephren

Knight

deniz1984;387419 said:
playuo beta 13 4.0.0
please help

thats interesting to know....

well my ping should head down, cant wait to log in tonight and check... i might have a better chance at PVP now hhahahha....

Noir-demise

Wanderer

deniz1984;387419 said:
playuo beta 13 4.0.0
please help

As I understand it, PlayUO is not allowed on Demise - which could be why it's not working.

Either way, I had to patch to the latest client version to be able to connect again.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Duck pings 30 or less, duck now wins more, duck loves demise staff and runuo,duck will stop referring to himself in third person

cuattamu

Knight

Mark;387353 said:
To be honest my latency increased 25ms. The server is 3 hops closer than before though and I have much less jitter and packet loss. Overall it feels much smoother.

I''m going to have pop into irc when I have time to fire some questions at you. My ping went up to about 100-120ms and I have 3 more hops but my game play is horrible. Pretty much gave up on any PVP since everyone runs 3 steps to my 2. oh well...

mantorras

Sorceror

You have 120 average ping and you wanna quit pvp because of that ? You do know that there are people pvping with 300 average ?

Serenity

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;389160 said:
Ping went from 55 avg, to 90 yesterday. 90 yesterday to 150 today. thanks.

Well, considering the server wasn't moved yesterday, it must be your ISP.
As for me, my ping is down to 160ms from over 280ms

Veda

Wanderer

cuattamu;389503 said:
I''m going to have pop into irc when I have time to fire some questions at you. My ping went up to about 100-120ms and I have 3 more hops but my game play is horrible. Pretty much gave up on any PVP since everyone runs 3 steps to my 2. oh well...
Welcome to my world... but now my ping has increased also... I shall attempt to pvp none the less, might even learn a bit more now. :) You should still pvp also... I would hate to see the others on the field without you.