UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Ventrilo Server

Howl

Sorceror
Re: Demise Ventrilo Server

mcnabola;549528 said:
hey howl lol is this the same howl that hangs out in fell??

yes that's me. the spawner with shitty resists who frequents brit mg fel for some unknown reason :p

bola

Wanderer

im back on and you guys can find me on the ventrilo a lot i can tell you a lot of things about uo so hop on the ventrilo ASAP...

Cimbombom

Sorceror

to Cronus who is the leading ventrillo, we want to you to open a guıld room for us at on vent.frayet.net .Can u help me about the issue
i tried to send u mail about details but ı take mail delivery failure .if u turn back to me via this treat or pm or mail asap i will be pleased ty

Jackie Moon

Sorceror

Cronus i was hoping to get a channel in vent for our guild..I suppose this is best way to reach you!!

april0395

Sorceror
I've been jumping on it every now and then to see if anyone is alive. I guess I could just stay in it for a little while and see if anyone else joins.

aemneuspeed

Knight
I just now seen this thread. Hybrid has its own vent (or used to) and it always worked out great, it is great for guilds

Verdomme

Wanderer
No one on at all it seems, will leave it a few hours, and possibly slap something in my sig - try and get some interest!

Genghis Khan

Wanderer
Demise Ventrilo Server

After multiple requests and assessment, Demise now has a ventrillo server for the shard. Obviously, this is on a trial basis only. If the server is overran by people who do not respect this as a free service and choose to harrass other people, the service will be removed.

We will offer guild rooms for guilds who do not have their own server and wish to use the Demise server; however, we do not have an official means to request the rooms yet. You can catch me in vent or send me a PM here on forums and I'll see what I can do.

Connection Information:
vent.frayed.net
port: 13075

If you have a problem connecting, please send me a message via PM.

How can i make a room for my guild: