UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise's Best Items Catalogue

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Re: Demise's Best Items Catalogue

From a mathematical perspective. The game offers up some fascinating outcome variants.

Apart from that. Anyone want to be a legend around here. Make the maximum parts one can out of dragon scale. Mage friendly and have it be 100% lrc + mage buffs.

Now don't piss and gripe about its impossible or its not worth it. Its merely a look at how amazing the outcome would be. Because it would obviously be rare/unique. So, think about it. =)

Oh....naturally you would look like a bad ass in it as well lol

crashoverride420;774582 said:
I think this nice little ring i sold awhile back deserves a spot (not sure on current owner)

I think I bought that. Lol. *Scrounges through pack ratted impulse bought items*

lukin69

Knight

My hat is win. Solid win.

Though..I thought I'd already posted it somewhere deep in the bowels of this thread...maybe not.

silvertiger

Knight

lukin69;778445 said:
My hat is win. Solid win.

Though..I thought I'd already posted it somewhere deep in the bowels of this thread...maybe not.

I told you to stfu and gtfo before ssing you didn't respond so i posted on here instead.:D Oh and I searched it is not in here but it ought to be put on first post honestly as the badess cloth hat(maybe better than the 5hpi lrc lmc?)

drak-

Sorceror

gugutz;551439 said:

And now, to close this list the best way possible, i present you the uber, highly wanted, hard to believe, extremely sexy and in my opinion, the best item i've seen so far on Demise:

Gio's ring
I think the current owner is drak, aka as Homer

The ring was a hoax, never existed, probably never will. I do have the other item Gio made a stink about tho, that enhanced chaos shield.

Attachments

• sheild.JPG
    sheild.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 73

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

alllex;551453 said:
I own most of the uber stuff, On the server,

I play, TO MUCH..

Same... it's why I've got so little gold :(

I rarely play anymore.. I'm thinking of having an event where I give away all of the armor that I'm not currently wearing.

ne14pic

Sorceror

I always liked these

Attachments

• Garet Jax_9-3_19.23.jpg
    Garet Jax_9-3_19.23.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 84