UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexters November House Drop!

Noob Saibot

Wanderer
Probably cause I shoowed up 10 minutes before it droppped Cause I wasn't about to wait 2 hours for it to drop. But the only pvp I seen was someone released a drag and mare and casted an EV, if that what pvp to you is then go back to playing Hello kitty adventure island.

I got 7800 empty bottles... Hey Dexter next time it would be cool if you put some ship keys in chest with loot on the ships.. Just a suggestion...

Dexter420

Sorceror
Probably cause I shoowed up 10 minutes before it droppped Cause I wasn't about to wait 2 hours for it to drop. But the only pvp I seen was someone released a drag and mare and casted an EV, if that what pvp to you is then go back to playing Hello kitty adventure island.

I posted the exact drop time HOURS ago silly.

yeah thanks for the event i had a good time on my heal stun mage FireBlast.. RAW squad had a good time for about an hour or so until we finally died about 20 minutes left to go so we hopped on blues. i think our presence was felt throughout serpents hold. we could have built a wall like 300 from all the blues bodies. :]

Barracoon94

Squire
really?
i saw raw kill 100+ people with ebs.
Obvsly your seeing shit then, i was there 1 hour and only saw you guys kill a few, then they all EBd you guys you gusy ran into a dead end then fail a wall then got chased down then owned, 10 minutes later you was all on your blues :D

a lawyer

Sorceror

Duel for mils in Hello Kitty Adventure Island?

Obvsly your seeing shit then, i was there 1 hour and only saw you guys kill a few, then they all EBd you guys you gusy ran into a dead end then fail a wall then got chased down then owned, 10 minutes later you was all on your blues :D

yeah eventually we died. maybe if you came out of town long enough to see all the wreckage we caused then you woulda actually seen what was happening. but you didnt come out to see cuz you knew if you did you would have to see it in black and white. we were 9 people vs 2 other red groups plus all the 100 blues... so i kinda planned on dying in the first place. still we all lived pvping straight for over an hour at least. i pvp because its fun. and its the only part of the game that truely is fun. i dont care about loot on people when they die... unless i need something off a person then i dont loot them, i just target the next person until everyone dies or i die. i carry 99 each reg 44 refresh 22 heal 22 cure 11 str 11 agil 4 purple petals 44 fish steaks 10 apples or raw meat and mana drain g heal lightning and mini heal wands + armor. and i got plenty of regs pots and wands to pvp forever so... maybe if you guys didnt jerk it to paperdolls in town you could make this game as fun as this event ALL the time.. but i guess you and noob saibot can maybe hold hands and skip to del pond. and then bitch about how u got "zerged" on your way.

Tobias

Sorceror
Dexter for event president. Thanks for sharing your loot, and sucks I missed something like this.... again ;( Sucks living in Europe haha

Dexter420

Sorceror
Dexter for event president. Thanks for sharing your loot, and sucks I missed something like this.... again ;( Sucks living in Europe haha

I will try next time to do a few separate events for the player basis in other countries, I'm sorry you missed it :-(