UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexters West Vesper Stop-N-Shop

Dexter420

Sorceror
Dexters West Vesper Stop-N-Shop

Now hiring vendors at Dexters West Vesper Stop-N-Shop. Just over the West bridge from Vesper bank. Hiring 10 vendors at 8k Per week!! Also available at 16k per 2 week if you would prefer.

Vendors must remain stocked, anything you would like to sell can be sold, no scammers, no lottos.

Aim : ThePieLover69 or pm me on here for a spot, ONLY 7 Left now!!

Attachments

• Vendors.jpg
    Vendors.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 168

tab1985

Wanderer
Re: Dexters West Vesper Stop-N-Shop

Dexter420;2043722 said:
Hiring 10 vendors at 8k Per week!! Also available at 16k per 2 week if you would prefer.

Are you paying vendors $8k/week or are the vendors paying you?

Dexter420

Sorceror

tab1985;2043742 said:
Are you paying vendors $8k/week or are the vendors paying you?

It is a vendor rental contract. 8k per week (or whatever fee is determined by the home owner) is paid to the owner of the house by the owner of the vendor.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Plenty of Vendor spots still available. GREAT area to sell restock pouches!! LOTS OF FACTION TRAFFIC!! and a good amount of foot traffic, aim me or pm for spots, still 8k per week!!

Cheapest around!!

Steer clear of those overpriced Yew Library vendors and come check us out!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

Great faction traffic!!! sold a ton of restock pouches and kegs over night!!

Need more vendors, aim me at my new aim Dexter42o to set up a spot, only 8k per week!! Or PM me here on the forums.

You can sell ANYTHING YOU WANT TO. No scamming, no lottos.