UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Diaries of a Stealth Assassin. Part One.

Diaries of a Stealth Assassin. Part One.

Hail friends. I shall lead you on a journey in the diary posts I leave here. A journey of the life in the days and weeks of a Stealth Assassin!

No doubt, People will get sours tastes in their mouth after I show their futile escape attempts but alas, That is the nature of this life. This life of an Assassin...

I was doing the usual rounds of Shame. I recalled in to the Blood Elemantal home lands and notice the remains of one of them.

Upon furthur inspection of this level, I noticed another yet this one was fresh...

After a short while the culpit appears... One "Spade". Spade...What a fitting name. Soon he will no doubt be needing one to dig his own grave.

I started to mount my etheral and doused my blade in the most leathal poisons I could obtain...

I stuck without mercy or fear. A few swift blows and the poison set in. You can almost smell the fear young Spade has.

A fine assortment of reagents were upon his body after his death.

And, As always, I let his beastly animals do the gold harvesting for me, Not him.

A fine assortment of coins and weapons were obtained by this method.

I shall be back soon, People. Fear for your lives and the lives of your animals. Princess Puddles is here now.

GeoX

Sorceror
Re: Diaries of a Stealth Assassin. Part One.

yeah, you really know how to handle that dagger dontcha

stealing someones idea is nice, but yeah i guess he still did something. to let u knoe, plague_spores first came out with this, ktnxbye

Princess_Puddles said:
Tis' a mean thing to say... I shall be scribing your name to my kill list.

I like your pics and all but from post history you seem to think you can just "kill" anyone. You may be able to "attack" them but not everyone is going to die from your assassin template. The ones that do are more than likely newbies like that tamer in the third pic.
Anyways, I am not bashing your playstyle nor your weird forum dialect but just letting you know, not everyone dies from crappy stealth/poisoners.
You seem to be having fun with it, though so keep up the good work. :)

Testamentx said:
I like your pics and all but from post history you seem to think you can just "kill" anyone. You may be able to "attack" them but not everyone is going to die from your assassin template. The ones that do are more than likely newbies like that tamer in the third pic.
Anyways, I am not bashing your playstyle nor your weird forum dialect but just letting you know, not everyone dies from crappy stealth/poisoners.
You seem to be having fun with it, though so keep up the good work. :)

Granted, Some people get away. Most, however, Do not.

*Grins*

well me and unthwe got these kinds of chars and to let u all fags know, they arent the chars we play most. u cant call that "a playstyle" or say thats what he does. its just fun to do it from time to time. we killed some red with mares today and stayed there for a while to get the loot (cause mares were still killing deamons) :/

If I'm your friend why did you ban me from your house when I was trying to run away from being gangraped :(

Octavious said:
If I'm your friend why did you ban me from your house when I was trying to run away from being gangraped :(

Tis' all too easy to let t'other people into ones home only to be disembowled...