UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Diesel + Mazda = no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel + Mazda = no good.

'lil story here for those who's bored/interested (read: anyone who browses the starbcuks forums)

So! For the past week my family and I took a vacation to long beach in North Carolina... left for home this morning around 9 or so..

Anyways, we took two cars there, me mum's and my sisters.. a Honda and a Mazda..

For anyone who has a brain, Mazda's don't have diesel engines.. hence the name of the thread.

My sister when pumping the gas decided not to exactly look at what type of gas she was pumping (not a smart idea to say the least).. and ended up pumping diesel into her mazda..

Luckily the car was very low on gas so the diesel hit the engine right away... and when it did, it was not purty.

If you can, imagine a mazda with hydrolics, and you'll have an image of what the car was doing.. all the while her not knowing what in the bloody hell was happeneing... then imagine a 17 year-old girl trying to figure out what's wrong with her car.. and you'll have an image of me genius sis.

Advice of the day: Don't put diesel in a car without a diesel engine.
Though funny, it's not nice.

Archioli

Wanderer
LOL she drove it, too? daaaaamn that sucks, but at the same time is very funny in a sick and twisted way.

Archioli said:
LOL she drove it, too? daaaaamn that sucks, but at the same time is very funny in a sick and twisted way.

Yup.. she wasn't able to drive it very far.. we had to get it drained out and all that.. grand fun.

Fain

Sorceror
Re: Diesel + Mazda = no good.

And for the record:

I would rather have a Mazda than either a Ford, or a Lincoln.

Let's call it the lesser of three evils.

I test drove an rx6 before I got my lancer, hated the way it handled.

joeycod

Wanderer

Fain;1482370 said:
Her first mistake was buying a Mazda ;)

I really like my 2007 m3

Scored well on consumer reports, cheap, sporty, good MPG and of the cars i test drove i liked it the best. still like it. And cool standard equipment.

Only thing i dont like is the paint job. 6k miles and so many chips. but im mostly freeway driving and i ride peoples ass.

Justin Kicks Ass;1482763 said:
I really like my 2007 m3

Scored well on consumer reports, cheap, sporty, good MPG and of the cars i test drove i liked it the best. still like it. And cool standard equipment.

Only thing i dont like is the paint job. 6k miles and so many chips. but im mostly freeway driving and i ride peoples ass.

Should've gotten a clear bra for the front end saves lots of $$$$'s.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Justin Kicks Ass;1482763 said:
I really like my 2007 m3

what'd that run you?

what color?

any mods?

p.s. (there are no 2007 M3s). the e46 m3 was produced from 2001-2006, and the e92 M3 is a 2008 model (not yet available)

Jacob26

Wanderer

My brother got the new Mazda RX-8.It looks like the batmobile and its black.It kicks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.