UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Disconnecting Problem

Well. Idk if it's only happening to me, but in the last weeks the game is having some periods wich it keeps disconnecting and taking some minutes till I can reconnect. This is happening right now, so as you can see it's not a internet issue. I would like to know if is there more people having this problem...

Yup, disconnected and can't log back on for the moment.

I don't mind all the disconnections, honestly. It does suck, but it also kicks off all the AFK macroers. :inlove:

Yes, it's great in this point. But it's not that good when u are huting Miasma or runing through Gauntlet all by youself. ^^" Lost some stuff yeterday because of it, but now that I know about it... It's not going to happen anymore :)
Thanks!

Kallitcha

Squire
Yup, disconnected and can't log back on for the moment.

I don't mind all the disconnections, honestly. It does suck, but it also kicks off all the AFK macroers. :inlove:
When you get disconnected and loose an item worth millions because of it, your opinion on the AFK macro getting disconnected as a good reason to not fix connectivity issues will change. I'm not an afk type of player, actually despise it, but connectivity is a huge frustrating issue for me.

april0395

Sorceror
When you get disconnected and loose an item worth millions because of it, your opinion on the AFK macro getting disconnected as a good reason to not fix connectivity issues will change. I'm not an afk type of player, actually despise it, but connectivity is a huge frustrating issue for me.
It was a joke.