UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Discounted Keg Store

Monsoon

Wanderer
Discounted Keg Store

Hello!

I've started my keg vendor again. I had one running at icemanihi's mall at Yew Bank which sold extremely well, but it disappeared (not sure why) and icemanihi hasn't been able to help me setup another one.

Thankfully Trayf has set me up with one at his mall.

I'm calling it the Discounted Keg Store as all my prices should be lower than other vendors you find.

If you think otherwise, let me know (PM me) and I'll investigate and alter my pricing. Think of it as a price match guarantee :) My prices at the moment;

(Updated 25th Nov)

Greater Explosion: 7.5k
Greater Heal, Greater Cure,: 5k
Total Refreshment, Greater Agility, Greater Poison, Greater Strength: 4k
Deadly Poison: 17.5k

I should be able to stock at least once per day. The vendor is the red guy at the south most position at Trayf's Yew Bank mall. Image attached.

Happy shopping!

Monsoon.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-11-18 at 23.55.09.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-11-18 at 23.55.09.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 106

Monsoon

Wanderer
Re: Discounted Keg Store

Hello all,

I've just re-priced my Greater Explosion kegs at 7.5k.

I've currently got good stock of them to refill the vendor with too.

Other prices remain the same.

Cheers,
Monsoon.

Skyfal;2156393 said:
how is that discounted prices? that is a rip off

What? lol How can you say those prices are a rip off? I sell my kegs what I consider cheap and this guy beats my prices!

Monsoon

Wanderer

@Skyfal

<Sarcasm> Thanks for the constructive criticism. </Sarcasm> If you've seen better keg prices on a player vendor, let me know. I'll check it out and if it's an established vendor I'll beat the price, like I said in the original price. "That's a rip off" doesn't really help me improve the service I'm afraid.

@CottonEyeJoe

Monsoon.

Monsoon

Wanderer

Hello again,

I've just changed my pricing a bit. Greater Agility and Greater Strength kegs are now 4k.

I'm now stocking Deadly Poison at 17.5k.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers,
Monsoon.

character

Wanderer

lol just aim dixie for good prices on kegs. It is one thing to sell kegs for that price but to consider them discounted is just ignorant. 8k for explosion kegs LAUGH!!! dixie sells for 6.5k

Monsoon

Wanderer

@Skyfal

Again, thanks for the structured critisicm. If you'll notice, I'm selling kegs on a player vendor. I don't do bulk orders. Dixie's prices are bulk keg prices... because she does bulk orders. In the original post I said they're the cheapest prices you'll find on a *player vendor*.

Also, maybe you missed my latest price updates.

Nevermind.

Thanks!
Monsoon.

dixie

Sorceror

Monsoon;2157573 said:
@Skyfal

Again, thanks for the structured critisicm. If you'll notice, I'm selling kegs on a player vendor. I don't do bulk orders. Dixie's prices are bulk keg prices... because she does bulk orders. In the original post I said they're the cheapest prices you'll find on a *player vendor*.

Nevermind.

Thanks!
Monsoon.

Actually, I had a vendor at uonoob's mall several months ago, before the house changed hands, and my prices were the same then as they are now. I was able to get my name out there and make a bit of base cash to allow me to create and sell bulk kegs.

laurabo

Wanderer

If you guys have a problem with the prices he charges, just don't buy his kegs, simple like that.
And make a new thread to advertise other people's keg, as far as I'm concerned this was about selling Monsoon's kegs, not Dixie's.

Monsoon

Wanderer

@dixie

Thanks for letting me know. Makes sense to do that. Your profit margins must have been way low if you were selling Greater Explosion kegs at 6.8k! But each to their own.

I was thinking of doing that price if I ever did bulk kegs, but for now I don't know if the profit would be enough to keep me doing it.

Thanks,
Monsoon.

dixie

Sorceror

Monsoon;2157713 said:
@dixie

Thanks for letting me know. Makes sense to do that. Your profit margins must have been way low if you were selling Greater Explosion kegs at 6.8k! But each to their own.

I was thinking of doing that price if I ever did bulk kegs, but for now I don't know if the profit would be enough to keep me doing it.

Thanks,
Monsoon.

Actually it was 6.5, not 6.8. I made money by sheer volume. I don't blame you for selling them for more than I was. It was 10k a week to have a vendor there, but when the house changed hands, the weekly fee increased to 20k a week and I felt it was time to try something different.

supaf1y

Traveler

there is a vendor near yew who sells for 4000 for gheal ccure total refresh. your not gonna sell any at those prices. just sayin

character

Wanderer

Monsoon;2157573 said:
@Skyfal

Nevermind.

Thanks!
Monsoon.

Actually i bought like 6 kegs the other day from her. oh your price update that you put right under your first price and lowered it by 500gp hahahhahhahaha. why even keep the original price.

no one has a problem with your prices only your title. that is like saying COME ON DOWN TO THE 99 CENT STORE WHERE PRICES ARE SLASHED TO $2.99

DueCeS

Traveler

Skyfal;2157397 said:
lol just aim dixie for good prices on kegs. It is one thing to sell kegs for that price but to consider them discounted is just ignorant. 8k for explosion kegs LAUGH!!! dixie sells for 6.5k

at the compassion vendor i have seen 6k explodes =O

I don't understand why this is evening happening??? Let the guy/gal advertise and sell wtf ever he/she wants for whatever price. Who cares?

Monsoon

Wanderer

Hey all,

Loving the responses :) It's good to be passionate about something I guess.

Reduced Total Refreshment prices to 4k and updated the original post after talking to customers at the vendor.

Just for you Skyfal I've removed the original prices too, hope this satisfies your picky tendencies ;)

Cheers!

Monsoon.

He wasn't being picky. In the OP you asked people to tell you if they had examples of cheaper prices ect... I PMed you about 4 days ago pretty much telling you all the same stuff about your prices, and that didnt get you to change them one bit. At least someone saying publicly that your prices were too high worked.

Monsoon

Wanderer

Hi bong elemental,

Thanks for the response. I wasn't saying his comments about the prices was being picky, I meant the way he wanted me to remove the original prices after adding the new ones. Like it even matters?

The idea was to show the original prices plus each price after an update to show progression. To prove that my prices have actually been changing as originally mentioned. I guess people can now just follow the thread to see the proof :)

And regarding your private message, you'll notice that shortly after it I lowered my Greater Explosion kegs to 7.5k. Missed that one did you?

Cheers!
Monsoon.