UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Does anyone believe there is honor in a 1v1 anymore?

lucascyb

Sorceror
Hello so iam nothing special at pvp for christ sakes i use a mare and dragon around del all day.

So i see this One member and hes usally talk shit before about being one of the best pvpers on this shard.
Naturaly i ask him to 1v1 knowing One cant 1v1 really well ever, so i was ready to get ganked.
I start fighting him and hes a stun alchy and i tell him i wont use my mare cause he would probly cry.
So its my 5x vs his 7x and i start healing drinking str pots and shit, then he rages at me, telling me iam a pussy for using str pots in a 1v1, Mind u its my 5x vs his 7x so i said fine i wont.
So for like 5min he is trying combos on me all while i cant str up past 85 or he would rage.
I ran out of regs and iam like yo iam out of regs, so he drops 22 of each on the ground.
I keep mini healing and heal potting his dumps without even trying for a couple more minutes, then i ran low on regs again.
Iam like yo iam out of regs so he continues to chase me all the way to del and kill me when i had no regs lol.
Oh and this scrubby bitch who couldnt kill me when i had regs goes by the gay name of Kenshin.
Careful how u approach this one he will show his duel rank, that he must of clearly farmed ;).

jeanyee

Sorceror
Hi There . This is Kenshin . You must have this very wrong . Now , why is that , I am unsure , perhaps you have very serious internal issues with yourself and this game , but however I dont judge you..

See now , yesterday it was really late , like 2:40AM , I went out of del pond , bored to death and you flagged on me . I was surprised , because it was unexpected , so I really got pumped up considering there was nothing going on and we were gonna have a little fight for fun .

The first minutes of the fight I weakened you and you kept using STR pots , which is pretty gay in a 1v1 , every "pvper" knows this , but what the heck I only mentioned it and right after you said this about being 5x and etc , etc . I told youI was okay with you using your mare, it even makes it more difficult for me . So I never disagreed you could not use , I mean its a field fight , everythings allowed .

I dont know why you say I raged or in fact even would use that word , since people that know me , at first instance can tell this is all a lie and this description of what happened is very manipulated in your favor , lol , and much more obviously know I would not rage over something as foolish as this or much less during the our fight yesterday hehe..

Now . Just like you said , I did give you regs from my beatle , because I was having fun and didnt want to stop fighting , then I saw you run to guardzone so I chased you down and killed you . :p . Which you should trust me , everyone is glad about it . Now , what I don't understand is why would you post this and make such a dramatic issue , since right after you died I ressed you , didnt loot you , didnt touch nor lure your mare and I recalled and went to sleep . :p .

Perhaps it was because you thought I would not read this and you would not end up looking like such a douche . Heh . Either way . If you ever wanna fight again , im down for it , ill be more careful before killing you , asking you if you have regs ¿? . :p . You Take Care . Peace .

Fides

Sorceror
Thread Title:
Does anyone believe there is honor in a 1v1 anymore?

Hello so iam nothing special at pvp for christ sakes i use a mare and dragon around del all day.

You're asking a question if there's honor in 1v1 and then you're telling the forums u use a mare and a dragon around del all day...................

Classic....

oh and to ur sob story....

:)

lucascyb

Sorceror
Yea i didnt wanna leave it at you killed me and iam glad this message got to you, because bottom line i died because i had no regs and thats all i wanted you to know. I love u too. and look forward to letting you try again for 5min.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Thread Title:

You're asking a question if there's honor in 1v1 and then you're telling the forums u use a mare and a dragon around del all day...................

oh and to ur sob story....

:)

Yea i started by saying i use a mare and dragon around del all day giving background of my extensive pvp knowledge :D .

and to my sob story if u know how to read, you would have read i didnt use any pets?

Fides

Sorceror
Yea i started by saying i use a mare and dragon around del all day giving background of my extensive pvp knowledge :D .

and to my sob story if u know how to read, you would have read i didnt use any pets?

you're overlooking my inquiry to your own content here....you're asking if there's any honor in 1v1 yet ur using pets....

and I'm sure you don't just tell ur pets to stay/stop every time someone attacks u 1v1...i find that pretty hard to believe considering if that were the case u would be 5xing 7xers every time...which if that actually is the case then you're obviously just a noob lol

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

crikey

Sorceror
Yea i didnt wanna leave it at you killed me and iam glad this message got to you, because bottom line i died because i had no regs and thats all i wanted you to know. I love u too. and look forward to letting you try again for 5min.
mmMmMm dude....you need to carry way more regs then lol.....I don't understand how anyone can run out of regs on the field unless they stock some stupid small number liike 50 each >_<

I carry way more stock then I really need. 99/100 times, I will either win and get to my house for a restock with plenty of stuff on me to spare, or die and lose it all for nothing. Very rare to find an opponent as equal to me that they make me run out of stock completely.

The only two in recent memory i can think of are one of "the scat mans" characters I fought for about oh, 20+ minutes straight and ran out of every pot and nearly bandages lol...still had bout 40 each reg.
The other person was a guy I fought in a FFA event last week. Came down in the end to me vs him and his pal, managed to kill his friend off the bat luckily, then it was just us. He was pretty damn tough on the defense....
We must've fought for a good 30 minutes or more, it was insane. Towards the end was especially ridiculious, since I had blown threw 35 refresh pots (the guy was a tank macer). The last 10 minutes I could only walk...
Finally I beat him when he gave up for some reason....I had 7 bandages, not a single potion, and about 10 of each heal reg. If he didn't run out of supplies first, then he should've stuck a little longer, he probably could've won.

Heck, even the GM logged. Everyone was gone from signup area, and no glorious world announcement of my victory made to the world ;)

Moral of the story: Carry enough stock so that you weigh 389/390 and you will almost never die from stock issues ;)

jeanyee

Sorceror

and to my sob story if u know how to read, you would have read i didn't use any pets?

Heh . When I published my post , I never intended to make it seem so important , but I just find it funny that you really did get a bit emotionally damaged about yesterday night when you died so easily . It is a common reaction from people , to get a little bubbled up in frustration and therefor you had to make a post to take a little bit of the stress and anxiety of your chest , happens to people that take the game very seriously . So im koo with that , since obviously everybody knows here that all that you have said is pure blasphemy.

Still , I don't understand why you keep saying you didn't use your mare , everyone knows you always use your pets and obviously I gave you enough regs to keep pvpin and when you ran to guard-zone , obviously wasn't to get more rges, it was to claim your dragon from the stables and make the fight even more unfair . :p .

I think you were surprised by my explotion pot and lightning wand , since you can't heal while running , you died . Like I said , I didn't lure your pets nor anything , I basically ressed you right after and BTW you had the regs on your corpse , which is why all you tell is a lie . Wish I had taken a screenshot , but I was being friendly , so I found it unnecessary at the moment .

Now please , lets be more mature here , being killed is part of the game , you dont have to make it such a big dramatic issue , to the point of posting a big lie on forums , just when you die 1v1 on your bola tamer , because you failed to reach the guarzone and be able to use both of your pets , after I gave you regs to keep fighting . :p .

All you are doing is making yourself look bad and immature . I suggest you remove this thread or at the least , most of every post in which you manipulate the situation in your favor , because people are already talking to me in the game and noticing through your posts , about what a big loser you are . Heheh . :) .

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Kenshin let me teach you forums 101. If someone makes a thread about a fight it means that is their first fight in probably 3 months and the lost so they are pissed. You also don't respond to these threads you just let it go, he's trying to troll you in order to reclaim any dignity that he once had (which isn't much). You say that reupping str pots is dishonorable yet I have see frequent top tier factioners wand/pot spam in 1v1 situations ALL the time, I think that is a very irrelevant statement.

Just go ahead, let him QQ and be a troll. It isn't like he brings a lot to the table anyway, everyone knows Wedge is the only active Money member left anyway. Hybrid just likes to afk in the pits 24/7 so he can collect handouts.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Lol the only two nice guys that are trolling in this thread got booted from our guild like 3 years ago and obv are still mad at me for some reason. Its a game kids lets be a troll on the field, but i guess u bitches actually have to play for that ;).

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Lol the only two nice guys that are trolling in this thread got booted from our guild like 3 years ago and obv are still mad at me for some reason. Its a game kids lets be a troll on the field, but i guess u bitches actually have to play for that ;).

Booted? I think those pills are getting to your brain. As I recall I quit the guild just before Maya, Hobbs and about 4 other people followed suit. Then on top of it in order to make yourselves feel better you tried to gank me multiple times, faught Nefarious and I waaaaaay outnumbered typically like 4+ to fight the 2 of us and then went on to get dropped a ridiculous amount of times (which I have screenshots of) I even had you scrubs try to para gank me outside of Cove and yet fail OH SO miserably. Oh the joy of having a shitty memory, huh Hybrid? You can fabricate ANYTHING you want. No one even gives a shit about Money anyway, everyone knows what you are. About as much as you're on, never, nothing. It's no wonder you guys allied with HS for so long, the skill level on the field matches perfecting, no one can listen and even with TS you can't cross heal worth a shit or sync a dump which is PvP 101. I should've been a school teacher because I'm giving out a lot of lessons for free, shit.

The only way to not be hunted down by Money because you guys are such bitches when people want to quit is to actually be kicked out, then you guys don't care. When someone walks away though you throw tantrums like little kids and even if someone was ok by you it turns into a big deal. BTW Savage plays Hybrid only for me. Thanks, have a good night :)