UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dollpartz is pregnant!

Khephren

Knight
Re: Dollpartz is pregnant!

Maybe from me, from that dream I had a while back... :p

hahaha

we'll see when it pops out :p

Dollpartz

Squire
Oh wow, yeah it's true.
Being pregnant has got to be the worst disease ever. Perpetually sick, tired, bloated and moody. Rinse and repeat, same shit different day.

Me and the Father:

We've been together for 4 years and are engaged so no problems there.. I just hate being pregnant, I wish the baby popped out after 2 and a half hours like in the movies.

Phelon

Knight

W/e but for what it's worth, I bet you'll be a pretty cool fucking mom.

Tell your bubba there that people have two eyebrows. Two...

Dollpartz

Squire

Haha nice stab at my bf's monobrow, but hey.. it could be worst.. My bf could look like Dilly with that massive forehead and horsey teeth.

Thanks, I quit smoking, drinking and drugs so here's hoping my kid doesn't turn out like Bile.

Phelon

Knight

Dollpartz;728199 said:
Haha nice stab at my bf's monobrow, but hey.. it could be worst.. My bf could look like Dilly with that massive forehead and horsey teeth.

Thanks, I quit smoking, drinking and drugs so here's hoping my kid doesn't turn out like Bile.

Just hope he doesn't have a personality like Dilly too. Nah, you are a couple of good looking kids so the genetics should work in your favor.

its impossible to get sex while playing uo. I had to leave in order to keep the missus happy.
jk, i left because my friends are useless and stopped playing.

Khephren

Knight

adverserath;728324 said:
its impossible to get sex while playing uo. I had to leave in order to keep the missus happy.
jk, i left because my friends are useless and stopped playing.

you mean your friends finally caught up that there was something else in life than UO...

so basically, they discovered life again ?

:p