UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Donation White Hiryu

the0

Traveler
I would appreciate if anyone can help me about the value of the mentioned ethereal mount.

Thanks.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Didn't you post a troll bid on kitchen sandals the other day? Lol maybe "huge" wasn't needed but I myself don't take "trade" trolling lightly I guess lol

forum trolling is one thing but when you mess with people trying to buy/sell I think you should be banned from posting in the trade forums for at least a week like Tessa use to do honestly lol

BRN RDY

Page
No my friend said that they were worth 5-8m and if ur lucky maybe 15 so i asked for 15 hoping to get lucky:) I'm not a troll :eek:

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Well you made a bid on someone's sandals in someone else's post.. Even if you were selling them and put that in someone else's auction as a sale item of yours.. That would actually be worse lol maybe read the rules a bit cuz it made you out to be a troll :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Ll admit when I first started buying/selling on the forums I made some similar errors because I didn't read the rules and didn't think it was important.. Got trade banned twice a week at a time lol.