UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Don't touch me

crikey

Sorceror
He beat nibbles in the final round.

Doesn't count
Who? Lol

I believe that tournament was 7x standard as well. If it was alchy it mighta made a difference. If illuminatist or one of the other ridonkulous alchy players at that time were in it, you woulda been raped.
Off topic but....illuminatist had some IN-fucking-SANE pot kick skills. Was that legit skill or bigpot-robinurhood schenanigans? Illuminatist was a bunghole fatboy who lootsbfriends houses, and gets his house looted by IRL friends, and he sucked ballbag at fielding: REALUO, but nobody at that time could touch him in a pit far as I know. There were badasses I dueled who seemed to have equal skill, like @Prodkeys89, but minus the MASTERFUL potkicking. Maybe prodkeys didnt feel a need to pot kick me tho lol....I think out of 50 duels I defeated him twice.
I cant beat a good player like that without my offscreen and stack of gheal wands ;P
Thats what dexxers are supposed to do I guess...

No offense @TheHawks . Not trying to be a dillhole saying that. I always liked you and thought of you as abfriendly face onbthe enemy team that wasbzerging the shit outta me. You did offer me a chance to join. All that house timing tho....too much. I probably coulda stayed around, helped little and made millions off idocs, but that woulda been very dishonest.

Damn what a crazy post^
Sorry guys, I talk stupid after 9 whiskeys and a joint

Ill do what I want its my day off!

crikey

Sorceror
Mickey I only dueled you once. Was the final match in a tournament. You raped me, and right there I realized wow....dudes pretty damn good. Nobody gives thus guy any credit lol. I guess when you shit talk all over them after winning, they dont feel too friendly XD

Oh well least I got a nice silver trophy!

I think I had a couple dozen silver 2nd place 1v1 trophies, and 2or 3 1st place gold XD. woulda had 3-4 but the Gm running one event didnt give me a trophy. It was @Heavy Smoker. Running the event lol. All good, was just happy to play

One of my gold trophy was from winning a 5X tournament LOL.....
Was like 4am with under 15 participants. Stood there and MA/poisoned maybe lightning people to death. Had no clue WTFBI was doing. Str8 rude that I won.

crikey

Sorceror
@Heavy Smoker I remember now....it wasnt a 1v1 tourny it was a free for all event. It went on so long that you logged out LOL

I Hid until it was me vs another dexxer. We were equal skill, equally armed to the teeth. Fight went on over 45 minutes. I finally won after the other guy ran out of either bandages or cure regz. He ran out and told me stright up he would dodge until I logged so he would win. Chased him forever. Finally he ran out of refresh pots too. DP warfork ftw. Had like 6 on me for event lol.. Cant be running out of poison in battle!

But yeah u logged, I got no trophy, no world message of my glorious victory :(

crikey

Sorceror
Pretty sure I had no refresh pot either and made it hard to chase. I used create food spell rofl. Dude was an alchy macer with valorite hammer: ruined my stamina.

Naked, no armor left, barely any regs/bandages. Only cure/agil/str pots left, hour long game of tag. I earned that f'ing trophy!

crikey

Sorceror
:coffee:Drunken nosrolgic quintuple post FTL :(

Hope yall enjoyed storytime by Crikey tonight

Have yourselves a FANTASTIC EVENING! :)

Let the trasg talk continue!

Ps: @KalivDIESEL @Pat McGroin. Are you guys friends now? Lol
You two used to HATE each other when I left

Mickey I only dueled you once. Was the final match in a tournament. You raped me, and right there I realized wow....dudes pretty damn good. Nobody gives thus guy any credit lol. I guess when you shit talk all over them after winning, they dont feel too friendly XD

Oh well least I got a nice silver trophy!

I think I had a couple dozen silver 2nd place 1v1 trophies, and 2or 3 1st place gold XD. woulda had 3-4 but the Gm running one event didnt give me a trophy. It was @Heavy Smoker. Running the event lol. All good, was just happy to play

One of my gold trophy was from winning a 5X tournament LOL.....
Was like 4am with under 15 participants. Stood there and MA/poisoned maybe lightning people to death. Had no clue WTFBI was doing. Str8 rude that I won.
Trophies are automatic bud but good try, earn your trophies