UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Downfall of Champions

ploki

Knight
RECRUITMENT OPEN
You may PM me and request to be in the guild and
take part in my screening process

Downfall of Champions - DoC

The OLDEST active tamers' guild is having SUMMER WOES!
Check the post date, we ARE the oldest active tamers' guild!

Yes, DoC is the oldest active tamers' guild. Same name, same stone,
no bull shit (well unless you're training from 80% to 100% you might get a little).
We try to recruit the most fitting and fun people.

That's right if your Main is a Tamer, look toward DoC!

General Recruitment:
DoC has a strict recruitment, and applicants are accepted on a person to person basis.
(Judged on: Character, Composure, Intellect, and Sexiness)

General Recruitment Requirement:
1.)Tamer
2.)18 yrs+ irl
3.)Competent
4.)Respectful

Most members are trustworthy, within the guild. Mostly composed of tamers. We do have reds, and we do pk or at least try to sometimes... we do idocs when we time them. We also go hunting together a lot. I have a great guild location right outside Vesper west-vesper. I'm sure you've seen some of the members running around, or maybe even our reds! We have fun hanging out doing stuff, and not doing stuff! So join in!

Reply to this post and Private message me and I'll begin the recruitment process.

UPDATED: August 22

Jakerat

Wanderer
Re: Downfall of Champions

Hi, i wanna join with my tamer and possibly create a red. let me know if you want me

well polki, were getting lots of ppl now, wish u would come on once in a while, like getting off cs hehehe. but ya DOC is the SHIT!!

Produkt

Wanderer

I'll put my mage tamer on. Working on 2 7x mare then may go bolla pk tamer
PM me on forums I dont use aim ex-gf's are fucking pycho

kk mi aim is tsniper2006 im in the guild, u need to contact me because polki doesnt no i reopened this thread. so if u want in, contact me on aim, ill get u in. if u dont have aim, well set a meeting, so repost

ploki

Knight

god of the night said:
kk mi aim is tsniper2006 im in the guild, u need to contact me because polki doesnt no i reopened this thread. so if u want in, contact me on aim, ill get u in. if u dont have aim, well set a meeting, so repost

hey now, i'm not that bad of a GM ... i pmed both of them