UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Downfall of Vesper (Part One)

This is a project I've been working towards for a couple of weeks now. It wasn't going to be in parts, but I wanted to get it out there and get some feedback before continuing. Please let me know what you think!

I'm hoping part two will be done within the next fortnight or so and I'll post it here as soon as I've finished it, regardless of feedback. After that, and depending on feedback, I'll make a new one every few weeks based on actual in game events.

Thanks.

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror
Re: Downfall of Vesper (Part One)

It took a bit but loaded for me eventually. I thought it was nicely done and I look forward to the battle. That was more like a teaser. I love those little UO vids.

I think one guy should have ran off right after the "rally speech" though. (=

By the way, are things moving along at all with the militia? I've been referring to you as "The Vesper Militant".

Sorry. The webhost went down shortly. It should be working again now.

As for the Vesper Militia. I'm sorry to say it didn't really work out. A couple other guilds formed around the same time and got more attention than mine. So I thought it best just to join one of them. It's a shame because I love Vesper. Oh well. Maybe next time! :D

I guess the site was just down for me when I clicked the link the first time. It worked now. Great little video you have there. Well done...I want part two. =D

Caz

Knight

EnglishNutter66;1570750 said:
This is a project I've been working towards for a couple of weeks now. It wasn't going to be in parts, but I wanted to get it out there and get some feedback before continuing. Please let me know what you think!

I'm hoping part two will be done within the next fortnight or so and I'll post it here as soon as I've finished it, regardless of feedback. After that, and depending on feedback, I'll make a new one every few weeks based on actual in game events.

Thanks.

Wooooww, nice work Bash. I've been working on a few UO flashes myself, but getting the sprites ripped takes ungodly amounts of time. Looking forward to the next part. ;c