UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dream Team 2.0

Re: Dream Team 2.0

Lynyrd;1668487 said:
Give EQ a run for their money, I say!

were going minax, and teaming up with EQ :)

btw mico is the greatest thing that ever happened to UO. without him there wouldnt be stun tamers :)

tbkiah

Wanderer

JesseJane;1668519 said:
were going minax, and teaming up with EQ :)

btw mico is the greatest thing that ever happened to UO. without him there wouldnt be stun tamers :)

riiight... greatest thing plus stun tamers do not mix in the same sentence... unless it's a sentence such as... the greatest thing they ever did was get rid of stun tamer....

I suppose they aren't as lame as bola tamers... i'll give you that one.

Teaming up with EQ... are you pathetic piece of shit or what?

Oh and don't worry about taking a newb template like stun tamer in factions just for me... i quit factions... hardly play anymore... cause of all the gayness on this server...

tbkiah;1668527 said:
riiight... greatest thing plus stun tamers do not mix in the same sentence... unless it's a sentence such as... the greatest thing they ever did was get rid of stun tamer....

Oh and don't worry about taking a newb template like stun tamer in factions just for me... i quit factions... hardly play anymore... cause of all the gayness on this server...

then gtfo

katie

Sorceror

For all you players who idolize Mico. I was in a guild with him. At certain times he could PvP. But as a person and a guildmate he was one of the worst I have ever had contact with. Between his useless chatter on Vent to his looking out for himself and back stabbing his supposed friends he rates very very low....

karmagettie1

Wanderer

Honestly why team up with a guild that is already 15+ and the best another guild can maybe come up with is 8

Tribal

Lord

tbkiah;1668527 said:

they arnt in the same sentence brosef