UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Duels

Duels

what do you guys think about killing horses after duel? i just wonder coz i dueled rigby a.k.a hellion a.k.a big ego and he killed my horse after his loss... hmm well he is just a little kid so i guess that i gotta try to understand him

Record it? That would be funny to see. Little whiney bitch Raezion being a...little whiney bitch about losing so he kills your poor defensless horsey.

snell

Sorceror
i wish there was some kind of ladder dueling system, with rules and stuff
and like an arena of some sort

so even trammys could duel each other if they wanted

Elf

Sorceror
I can see killing someone's horse when they die in a battle or whatever, because that takes away a huge advantage if they come back and try to loot before you're finished. Killing a horse after a duel is just done for griefing.

qweazdak

Wanderer
killing a horse is a tactic. its to delay them from coming back sooner. they need to get res'ed or get a new one. however, moving the mount is annoying but that can be prevented by a pet ball linked to your mount.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
qweazdak said:
killing a horse is a tactic. its to delay them from coming back sooner. they need to get res'ed or get a new one. however, moving the mount is annoying but that can be prevented by a pet ball linked to your mount.

yeah it is a good tactic, but after duels its just damn lame :) dont know if u meant your comment for original post or others comments...

tuba-demise

Wanderer
In the shard I come from there was a PvP arena. Actually it is not a bad idea. The arena was in felucca but here can be done like this:
A teleport near to Luna that leads to enclosed region with lost lands rules. No teleport, no mark, free kill. In addition no criminal status.
But it was not accurate measure for how good PvP player you are because it was small. And of course no one (sane) will enter the arena with tamer …
About the horse. Well killing a man’s horse is like stilling the man’s horse - they had been hanging such guys once upon a time …

pbguy434

Knight
But Oh Em Gee its not on OSI!

I would be super duprer happy if we had the ranking system of Hybrid. It doesn't even affect gameplay...

Honor

Wanderer
Ill make a duel arena house with my one of my accounts for you people :) And PBGuy can be coowner so he can keep it alive.

It seems that i need to explain what is duel... it aint lame gate fight its honest fight between 2 players and rules are simple no pots, no pre casts, no mounts, no summons after wall is down show starts.

Ooh and btw im not crying for my poor horse even thou i still miss him....

Bloodshed

Wanderer
I think a duel system like hybrid would be a mistake. It would take what little pvp exists on this shard and put it in a controlled, risk free enviroment. I think fel would be empty.

Fel is already empty most of time. Ooh i forgot we have pretty active gz hide scene i see lots of ppl chating at guard zone and waiting till they have at least 6 blues against 1 red (of course normaly red dude takes them down one by one) that is really funny. My opinion is that pvp sucks here and im going to play counter strike. ;)

pbguy434

Knight
Jiggo said:
I think a duel system like hybrid would be a mistake. It would take what little pvp exists on this shard and put it in a controlled, risk free enviroment. I think fel would be empty.
Fel would be empty because you will get to back up your bragging rights with hardcore evidence of your mad skillz? That really does sound like a bad thing. :rolleyes: . Hybrid is pretty much the best PvP shard ever. It has to be doing something right.

Marius said:
Fel is already empty most of time. Ooh i forgot we have pretty active gz hide scene i see lots of ppl chating at guard zone and waiting till they have at least 6 blues against 1 red (of course normaly red dude takes them down one by one) that is really funny. My opinion is that pvp sucks here and im going to play counter strike. ;)

Hehe. :D