UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Duels

tuba-demise

Wanderer
Hymm PvP sucks here? What PvP without war? Hunting PK’s !!! It is ridicules .A good PK template is not a real PvP template it is PvP vs PvM template. PK by default is meant to kill PvM characters buy surprise for example. PvP vs PvP template is something different by my opinion. For example PK’s template should have for me hiding and stealth. So he to can escape when surrounded and kill victims before help comes. Buy PvP vs PvP template not need s that skills. PvP vs PvP template is for example mage/archer or dex monkey or necro/mage. But what help will be to the PK dex for fast hit and heal against tamer? Even if he kills the tamer will get eaten by his enamels.
Real PvP needs WAR. When there is no trammel no guards no safe place than you will be forced to create PvP vs PvP character. The one who can survive and kill one who can play in team one who can fight in battle 5 on 5 , 8 on 8 , 15 on 15 even. I won’t give example in skills that hardly depends on the player if you are not claver enough you can press only one button in 5 minutes than you will make dex monkey it fights and you watch, if you can thing you can combine mage archer necro till you find perfect combination for you and create you own REAL PvP template because when you fight with humans nothing is sure they allays find something new to surprise you …

stridernw

Wanderer
Surley true but what if a PK is being ambushed by other PvPers?
The lame PK would just be killed , the frightend one will try to run and the good PK would kill one of the ambushers and escape ....

Um, my character isn't designed to kill pvm characters. Although I have no idea if my template would be any different if it was. No one hunts in Felucca.

pbguy434

Knight
Agreed with Dingus. I dexxed a Nightmare to death a little while back without a problem. Fully trained at that. Now that Dragon was a little more of a problem - so I lured it far far away and I doubt the guy ever got it back. Then I did the same thing in SW. Tamer goes down in a Explo-FS/EB and then take out the mount. And then the dragon/WW is no problem. It starts to get tricky when a Rune Beetle is involved. All thats involved tehre is spaming EVs, beetles don't auto-dispell.

All you have to do is keep the pet on the other side of the screen at they won't cast at you. Any tamer will get smoked by even a half-decent PvPer.

Pbguy434 said:
All you have to do is keep the pet on the other side of the screen at they won't cast at you. Any tamer will get smoked by even a half-decent PvPer.

Not always, heh. My tamer's 2/6 with all 70's resists. But...it's not exactly a pvm character any more.

tuba-demise

Wanderer
Well when it is about human vs human every thing is possible. It is not only the matter of templates buy players mostly and a good net. Things I say are not some kind of laws they are only my observations from about one year of PvP in one other shard.

death_kult

Sorceror
i love to see tamers and their beasts die. actually, i like when anyone dies. screw the honorable duels. to me, pvp is about ambush, deceit and killing for no reason at all. there are so many templates... there is no right or wrong answer.