UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dungeons

Dungeons

Ive noticed that blood dung and wisp dung can easyly be overrunned by one simple low skilled char, not only some monsters that are there are quite easy but we have to walk almost half the dung to even find one, i was wondering if Gms are still working on it or is it already finished?
I hate to think that to clean blood dungeon first level i just have to kill 3 or 4 imps and a balron, :rolleyes:

qweazdak

Wanderer
what do you mean? blood dungeon is fairly hard. no low level char can kill a blood ele. imps are sorta easy and the hellcats too. succubi and balron are freakin hard!

qweazdak said:
what do you mean? blood dungeon is fairly hard. no low level char can kill a blood ele. imps are sorta easy and the hellcats too. succubi and balron are freakin hard!

im reffereing to the entrance , when u first enter blood its pratically empty i only saw one balron and he was in the middle of blood dung , before that there were only 3 to 4 imps all sccattered, i didnt have time to go beyond the balron though but. I find weird to walk half the dungeon and only find half a dozen creatures..maybe their all beyond that point but still its a waste of space Gms should overflow those corners with monsters blood elementals and flesh golens and demons, at least till the middle :p

qweazdak

Wanderer
blood dungeon is fairly small. what you saw is like half the dungeon. the only thing you missed were the daemons and succubi (+ hellcats) at the end.

qweazdak said:
blood dungeon is fairly small. what you saw is like half the dungeon. the only thing you missed were the daemons and succubi (+ hellcats) at the end.

i know its small, but theres enough space to put alot more , and what of Wisp dungeon , level one is almost deserted and level 2 doesnt have much :confused:

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
I don't know about Wisp Dungeon but Blood Dungeoen is fine. There are 3 imps that spawn near blood eles which makes it hard to kill the eles as imps can be extremely annoying with their magic and hits.

The rest is daemons, a balron and succubus'. Blood dungeon is spawned the same as OSI. I don't think they will change it.

Ozzie said:
I don't know about Wisp Dungeon but Blood Dungeoen is fine. There are 3 imps that spawn near blood eles which makes it hard to kill the eles as imps can be extremely annoying with their magic and hits.

The rest is daemons, a balron and succubus'. Blood dungeon is spawned the same as OSI. I don't think they will change it.

I am really talking about quantity here, ive checked stratics and all creatures that spawn in blood dung is perfectly fine.

psz

Administrator
Those are the amounts on OSI that spawn. In the case of Blood, it's also a damn close match to tiles, too.

Wisp dungeon is something like eight levels(It's like 2 or 3 Ilsh Dungeons combined to make an Uber Dungeon). The first two (when entering from the Wisp entrance) are supposed to be fairly empty.

When you start getting to the Cyclopses and Ettins and Evil Mages and Undead, it really starts picking up.

psz said:
Those are the amounts on OSI that spawn. In the case of Blood, it's also a damn close match to tiles, too.

Wisp dungeon is something like eight levels(It's like 2 or 3 Ilsh Dungeons combined to make an Uber Dungeon). The first two (when entering from the Wisp entrance) are supposed to be fairly empty.

When you start getting to the Cyclopses and Ettins and Evil Mages and Undead, it really starts picking up.

Yeah that part is really packed ,which is really cool, coz its more fun to do a group hunt with harder odds :cool: