UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[e shutup

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'
[e shutup

Is there a way to disable the emote sound effects? Or are they in a seperate file that I can move to stop them from functioning?

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: [e shutup

Well you could always mute your sound or like you say, try to find a way to remove the files out of the folder if it's possible. I like the emotes but hearing [e hey! on loop gets pretty old.

fonis

Knight

i would love this as well. hearing farting for 10 minutes at a time during poker is annoying as hell.

Uo Addict

Wanderer

[e cry Just listen to music while you play poker, its not like you need to hear the spells drop and people running and recalling and pvp stuff, you just sit there and stare.

+1 for Loud Music. Problem solved.

fonis

Knight

i'm aware of tuning it out. I also like playing a movie. I'm not about to blast shawshank redemption just because some dickass can't stop thinking they're hilarious.