UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easter Festival Schedule

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.
EASTER FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
Saturday & Sunday, April 7th & 8th, 2012
Festival grounds open on the 7th at 12pm EDT
and
Close on the 8th at 7pm EDT
Events that will occur throughout both days
~ Mage Poker ~​
~ Let's Make a Deal ~​
~ Deal or No Deal~​
~ FFA ~​
~ Higher or Lower ~​
~ DDOM ~​
~ CTF ~​
~ Bombing Run ~​
~ Lottery Stones ~​
~ Open Champ Spawn ~​
Events with deadlines prior to the day
Costume Competition
Now we have a new event hall, our registrars look a bit out of place.​
The task is to create 2 outfits, 1 male & 1 female. You can also add a description in a book for hair/beard style and colors etc, if you wish. Keep in mind that your entries will not be returned when choosing to use runic armor or any artifacts.​
Here's a little picture of the new hall in case you have not seen it. If you want to see it in full, next time you see us running a canned event come and take a look.​
event.JPG
To enter the contest, put your submission into the entry box located at West Britain Bank, Trammel.​
Note on submissions:​
Place your suits in a bag (1 male & 1 female). Within the same bag, place a book with your character's name (if you used multiple crafters, enter the name you wish to receive credit on should you win), your forum name, and your email address. (Note: if you do not put your items inside a bag, they will be disqualified.) Please, only one entry per person.​
Entries must be placed in the box before 9 pm, April 6th, 2012. The winning suits will be placed on mannequins on display at the festival grounds.​
Saturday April 7th 2012 Scheduled Events
Scheduled events are shown in EDT time
Festival Grounds open
12 pm A special gate will be opened to the festival grounds.​
1v1 & 2v2 PVP tournies
12.15 pm Experienced at PVP or not? Come try your skills at this player vs player event. Insurance will not be lost during this event, so this could be a good place to learn.​
Darts Tournament
1 pm Standard elimination. Three shots per round, top 50% move on to the next round until someone comes out as champion. Bring a dagger!​
Naddict's EVIL Maze House
3 pm Think you have the patience to survive Naddict's Maze House? Grab some aspirin and a glass of water and head out for the fun. Three hour time limit is placed on the event.​
Net Toss
6.30 pm A special gate will be opened in the festival grounds to the Net Toss area. Come take on the creatures of the deep and loot as much as you can carry.​
Sunday April 8th 2012 Scheduled Events
Scheduled events are shown in EDT time
Easter Egg Hunt
12 pm until 4 pm (or until the event is completed, whichever comes first). Got a sweet tooth? Then come join this hunt and satisfy your needs!​
1v1 & 2v2 PVP Tournies
12.30 pm Experienced at PVP or not? Come try your skills at this player vs player event. Insurance will not be lost during this event, so this could be a good place to learn.​
Foot Race
NEW TIME 6 pm A tricky course awaits those who wish to race. Not only is an individual expected to stay ahead of the others, he or she must compete against the track.​
Something's Got Loose!!!
NEW TIME 8 pm Details to be announced on the day.​
Festival Grounds close at 8 pm
Looking forward to seeing you all. Thanks, Selene

kobra89pl

Sorceror
~ Mage Poker ~​
~ Let's Make a Deal ~​
~ Deal Or No Deal~​
~ FFA ~​
~ Higher Or Lower ~​
~ DDOM ~​
~ CTF ~​
~ Bombing Run ~​
~ Lottery Stones ~​
~ Open Champ Spawn ~​
Does anyone know what theseabbreviations mean?
if it's just a surprise?

MB

Knight
Dye Tub Color Hue Charts for those making costumes. Find a hue by targeting an item with display counters in Razor.

================================

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
We need more entries for the costume competition!! There must be some budding Giorgio Armani or Vera Wangs out there, so grab a sewing kit and craft away.

Two Wolves

Knight
EST, eastern standard time offset from greenwich mean time normally five hours behind, -5 GMT
EDT, under daylight saving time bump that decreases to four hours behind, -4 GMT
CDT, central time is one hour behind eastern time, so -5 GMT

The empirical evidence for this is, the Festival grounds open on 7th at 12pm.
By my clock, the announcement came at 11:00 am. I am on CDT. That makes it 12pm EDT.
The event times are in daylight savings. My advice, add one hour to your conversions.

Reactions: Eos

Jair

Sorceror
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/convert/index.htm

Imagine there was a 'GMT +1' column to for Daylight Saving Time.

I live in GMT, but DST (Daylight Saving Time) is in effect here making it GMT +1. EDT would be EST + 1, so both timezones move forward by one hour, but keep the 5 hour difference. Gate opened at 5pm here (GMT in DST). Hence 5 hours. For example, now I make it 00:47, and 19:47 in EDT.

It's something I've had to learn playing American online games! ;)

Reactions: Eos

elmosthern

Sorceror
ı think festivals making for fun.why so hard all event in this festival?ı spend 2 hours on maze give nothing.spen 40 minutes on scavenger hunt gives 6250 gp.spend 2 hours more leviathan just res kill area.festivals must to be feel enjoy people not hate.
if ı am disrespect sorry this all my own think

ı think festivals making for fun.why so hard all event in this festival?ı spend 2 hours on maze give nothing.spen 40 minutes on scavenger hunt gives 6250 gp.spend 2 hours more leviathan just res kill area.festivals must to be feel enjoy people not hate.
if ı am disrespect sorry this all my own think

It was all fun and games u didnt have to do them

u have a chance on everything to get something.wether u do is skill
i got 4 arties from net drop

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
.:*~*:._.:*~*:.WINNERS LIST.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Costume Competition

Male Winner: Otim O'Connel
Female Winner: UuYuRR

Saturdays Events

PVP Tournies

1V1: Fresh Elbieto
2V2: xiaoBaobao & TheTwoXFiEnD

Darts

1st Place: manderin
2nd Place: Sneaky Prawn
3rd Place: a lamp post

Naddict's Maze

1st Place: Hayling
2nd Place: A Goddess
3rd Place: Honiahaka

Coming in within the time limit of 3 hrs: Carlton III, Matthew, Cherry, Jackfield

Sundays Events
PVP Tournies
1V1: Galder
2V2: Fresh Elbieto & Virgil the Dirt

Easter Egg/Basket Hunt

There were 100 baskets placed out into the world. After 4-5 hours (including the crash, sorry :( ) of them being out in the world, there were 40 baskets not found :eek:
Here is a list of items that were not found:

Trammel: 23 baskets

Hearth of the homefire
Lollipop x 23
Bloodwood spirit
Pet summoning ball
POF
Robe of the eclipse
Eggs x 2
Pet bonding deed
Easter eggs x 2
CBD
Charger of the fallen
Boomstick
Brightly colored eggs
Jellybeans

Felucca: 17 baskets

Gloves of the sun
Easter eggs x 2
Lollipop x 17
Flute of renewal
Skillball
Ham
Easter bunny stew
Hooded shroud of shadows
POF
Phillips wooden steed

The Foot Race

1st Place: Ladro Grave
2nd Place: Lorllein
3rd Place: Gulruthina

Somethings Got Loose

The creatures of Ilshenar ate some "experimental Easter Eggs". These eggs then hatched into prizes in their stomachs. Many of these prizes have been retrieved by some brave players, but some are still waiting to be found.:eek:

Thank you to all who participated in this weekends events I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks Selene:D

elmosthern

Sorceror
It was all fun and games u didnt have to do them

u have a chance on everything to get something.wether u do is skill
i got 4 arties from net drop
its not drop arty funny for me.ı m in all events sometimes funny but.most time ı dont get nothing.this is festival everyone must have a gift precious or not.
gm s give gifts for player in the event that s ı wanted.just lolipop maybe :) ı dont have lolipop yet and ı want it

april0395

Sorceror
I wasn't able to join in for the early events yesterday, but I later joined after dinner and killed some paragon greater dragons and ancient wyrms for drops with a couple guildies! What a [BAD] night it was!

Thanks for the festivities!