UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy guide to a warrior.

FFX310

Wanderer
Easy guide to a warrior.

Easy Warrior.

First off I would choose this warrior build:

1) Swords/Macing/Fencing etc.
2) Parry
3) Tactics
4) Healing
5) Anatomy
6) Chivalry
7) Focus

Now here is what you should fight with your chosen weapon skill:

1) Skeletons 30~65
2) Lizardmen 65~75
3) Solen Workers 75~85
4) Ant lions 85~100

Parry will gain very well while you do all your fighting, oh and use a buckler
sheild for the best gains. Healing, Anatomy, Chivalry, and focus will all gain
well as long as you use the skills alot during your training. For this training
scedule a 70 physical resist suit is recomended otherwise you will be doing alot of dying at the ant lions. Use a kryss with best weapon skill and ssi if you can to get more hits but less damage so you can get more gains per creature. Consult a Chivalry guide for more details on how to train that skill better.

I like the fencing build myself because you can do crazy damage with the right weapon and swing like crazy. These are his stats:

110 Fencing
100 Chivalry
100 Healing
100 Anatomy
105 Parry
100 Tactics
85 Focus

WarriorMan

Wanderer
Anatomy

I always found anatomy to be trained easly. For you a bit newer the best and fastest way to train antomy is to just buy a pet from a stable master (horse, rabbit, ect) and then if you have razor set it to just double click on the antomy button which you can get out of the skills (thats on your paperdoll) and just have razor macro you double clicking on it then the pet.

If you let this macro overnight your going to lose your pet so dont get anything worth keeping.

PraWN

Wanderer
There are plenty of random blue non player characters in Britain such as Bards and Artists... Just hold Alt+F and click one of them and it should say "Now Following", then set your macro and your sorted! I've got to Grandmaster Evaluating Intelligence and Anatomy many times by doing this :D

pbguy434

Knight
I'd drop focus for Bushido. Confidence gives a lot of boosts to stamina, especially if you parry.

Best way to GM a weapon skill? Hit a friend. And yes, I would just target a blue NPC somewhere and do the follow command for gaining anatomy. GM your weapon skill, and then for tactics you will probobly want to get that friend and box them with no weapon. It will do relatively no damage and punching has a weapon speed of 56. For healing to the Magic Hat Trick. If your not GM parry by the time you get to your weapon skill, go to the Yew pens. You will want to disarm, target all of the sheep, tab out, and just let the damage fly. They only do like 2-3 damage if you have nothing on. You will want to bring 2-3 shields cause they wear out quickly.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Stand outside a player shop and use anatomy on a player vendor: you can gain up to 110 ( even more in fact ) that way, better if you're friended to the house ( or is your own ) since you can macro it while hidden.

Punch a guildmate for tactics and auto equip/unequip a weapon for melee gains. Remember that you are allowed multiple accounts so take advantage of that too.

If you can spare money, but a goldskull and let your fighter guy train all his skills at gauntlet ( take a couple of crap weapons if you want but you can probably loot some there ). Its so damn crowded you probably wont ever get targeted if you hang back a bit, and if you're lucky you might even get an arty by the time you're done training your warrior.

In the Solen caves :)

The near gate is in Minoc. Just go south , cross the road and continue.
There is some trees and after that you will reach a tiny path without a trees , only a grass. Follow up or down this path and you will see black hole on the ground. This is the enter for the solen caves.

Its the same in feluca and tremel.

PSS

Sorry for awful english :)

piscesdragon

Wanderer
Re: Easy guide to a warrior.

FFX310 said:
I like the fencing build myself because you can do crazy damage with the right weapon and swing like crazy. These are his stats:

110 Fencing
100 Chivalry
100 Healing
100 Anatomy
105 Parry
100 Tactics
85 Focus

what are your str , dex and int on?

wanna know if i got mine in the right range

my warrior is 125 str 65 dex and the rest int.

ZNICK

Wanderer

Thats a good pvm template. If you're going to pvp, I'd consider losing some chiv and getting resist.

piscesdragon

Wanderer

Ya but "good" these days just means that you are better equipped than the chump u trying to gank..

*chucks warrior idea out the window*

Yeah drop chivalry for bushido,id say 50 bush 50 chiv if u wanna stick to the other skills on that template.

Banana

Wanderer

PraWN said:
There are plenty of random blue non player characters in Britain such as Bards and Artists... Just hold Alt+F and click one of them and it should say "Now Following", then set your macro and your sorted! I've got to Grandmaster Evaluating Intelligence and Anatomy many times by doing this :D

I don't have this following macro, how do I create it??

comwiz72

Wanderer

U only really need 70-80 chivalry maximum, the best abilities it has are the low ones, at 75 chiv i never fail Consecrate Weapon of Divine Fury, and theyre the best (along with enemy of one :p)

this leaves some space for a few extra points for another skill, or if u scroll over on something...