UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Easy guide to a warrior.

Re: Easy guide to a warrior.

probably brit cemetry (haven't been there for a while); just in case you don't find em, just go check other cemetries. you find skeletons + other undead quite easily

I'd say healing is a very good skill for a warrior, especially because it must come with anatomy, which'll give you so much more lovely, lovely damage. Hitting stuff is always a good way of raising anatomy if you'd rather do that than macro.

I'd say parry is pretty useless, especially in PVP. Resist spells is so much better, paralyse and curse etc. are greatly deteriorated... so much better than an extra 30% DCI.

More than GM weapon skill and/or tactics is always cool, hit more often and with more umph.

It's fun to train a new warrior char I reckon, so why not do it on some interesting critters? Whatever is challenging but realistic. I'm training my Paladin/Archer on Hiyru, Elite Ninja, Revenant Lion and anything else in that place where the Hiyru do spawn :p

Current skills on my Paladin/Archer are:

100 Archery
100 Chivalry
100 Focus
100 Meditation
94 Tactics
90 Anatomy
60 Healing
35 Resist Spells

(Planning on dropping meditation and 20 in chivalry for a GM> skill)

80 STR
75 DEX
48 INT

(will finish it at 100, 80, 45)

I've got a 25% SSI repeating crossbow and a Daiyshu's Helm (or something...) I hit pretty fast with divine fury. Can take out an Elite Ninja in around 40 seconds now I believe.

Also, the best way to raise resist is probably to get mages to spam clumsy on you or something. I have just 1 mage on another account waiting to do this when I'm ready :p

I would urge anyone to go with archery, you can hit pretty fast if you've got decent SSI and Chivalry, you can hit from a distance, with a lot more damage than most melee weapons, and you don't get hit or get stuck in the crossfire of a bloody PvP all out mega battle thingamedoodaa...

Hope my nonsensicle ramblings helped SOMEONE out there!

Have a good day!

P.S. My Paladin/Archer is called Dinendal Amandil (I typed "paladin archer" into an elf name generator :p)

P.S.S. I must stop typing now... need poop and sleep :p

spanch

Wanderer

i thought resist magic is useless since it only gives you a minimum of 40 in each of the resists, or am i wrong?

spanch said:
i thought resist magic is useless since it only gives you a minimum of 40 in each of the resists, or am i wrong?

if you got gm resist does that mean you get

40 physical
40 heat
40 cold and so on

while you naked

that would be a good thing then wouldnt it, because u can easily max out all 70's suit

and have plenty of extra mods like mana regen HCI DCI and what ever other mods are good for a warrior

Ducymickks said:
if you got gm resist does that mean you get

40 physical
40 heat
40 cold and so on

while you naked

that would be a good thing then wouldnt it, because u can easily max out all 70's suit

and have plenty of extra mods like mana regen HCI DCI and what ever other mods are good for a warrior

the resists you get from magic resist does not stack with with armour. meaning:

if you have 30 physical resit frm armour andgm resit you get 40 resist in physical

if you have 60 fire resist from armour and gm resit, you get 60 fire resizt

JavaKing

Wanderer

doesnt stack, but gm resis is good enuff to give you some time to remove curse, and any armor ratings wont be below 40...

info, monster now use debuffing spells too.