UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!!!encore!!!!!!!!!

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
!!!!!encore!!!!!!!!!

who has it I HAVE TO GET IT FUCK BOOTLEG
i want this cd.

1 shot 2 shot is a cool song rain man is tyte you have to get this cd still need to listen to more of it brb

Tay M'real

Sorceror

The cd sounds good so far, I think I will go buy it later on today. Missing a couple songs but I downloaded most of them. Favorite one so far is either "Rain Man" or "Ass Like That"

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
Eclipse said:
The cd sounds good so far, I think I will go buy it later on today. Missing a couple songs but I downloaded most of them. Favorite one so far is either "Rain Man" or "Ass Like That"
i like those too

yellow brick road and mockingbird are good

we as americans is best, not on the encore cd but it should be but you can downloaded

oh we as americans, eminems new cd i was so confused :/ eminem is a fag now gg

i was listening to we as americans at least 4 months ago people get with the times ;[

skeet!

Wanderer
i heard toy soldiers.. that was good, but i from what i hear.. the cd is his the worst one yet.. i may d/l it, but i probly won't buy it.. the couple songs i've heard aren't shapin up to be a buy.. lol.. i'll give it a chance tho.

i downaloded it like a week ago i dont even think its worth the 30 min download toy soldiers isnt even good i just give it a 0 simple as that

I didn't end up buying it, just copied it onto my x-box. Whole cd is pretty good. My top fav songs now are "Ass Like That" "Mockingbird" "Rain Man" and "Toy Soldier"