UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

English in public areas/forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
English in public areas/forum?

Was just wondering, could we not have a rule saying that youre not allowed to post in other languages then english in public areas and on the forums? When i read a post in a language i dont know, i can get pisssed.. This i an international shard, keep the different languages to the private?

Hardstyler said:
Was just wondering, could we not have a rule saying that youre not allowed to post in other languages then english in public areas and on the forums? When i read a post in a language i dont know, i can get pisssed.. This i an international shard, keep the different languages to the private?

Omg wtf! You trying to make this IN?

That stuff was just so annoying. RP faggots can talk elvish or w\e noone understands shit but when you talk your native language with your friend thats from same country everyone flips the fuck out. Wtf?

Id say keep it as it is.

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
No, im saying, you'd get pissed if i went to you, and wrote a shit load of danish crap to you.. You wouldent know if i was insulting you or what i was. THATS WHY!

And there is a difference between normal languages and RP languages!

And why do you call people who RP faggots? This game was made for RP purpose! If you just wannt fight, go fucking play diablo

Hardstyler said:
No, im saying, you'd get pissed if i went to you, and wrote a shit load of danish crap to you.. You wouldent know if i was insulting you or what i was. THATS WHY!

And there is a difference between normal languages and RP languages!

And why do you call people who RP faggots? This game was made for RP purpose! If you just wannt fight, go fucking play diablo

If you came up to me and started talking danish I wouldnt give a crap.
If I dont understand what you say I ignore you, simple. And if you insult me in a language I dont know how do I know you are insulting me in the first place? If I dont know what you say you dont say anything at all.

I didnt say every roleplayer was a RP faggot now did I?

And to me elvish is the same as brazil, I dont know shit wtf it means.

And if you want peace and harmony and everyone talking same language how about you try out Sims 2 or Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
I agree fully with Hardstyle and his first lanaguage isn't even English.

I personally hate it when others talk in languages other than English. Only a select few will be able to understand them. Go read the post in the Lich Lord Forum or whatever, there is a post with Brazillians talking crap just because they find it funny that other people can't understand their language.

Although in some ways i think it's best Brazillians stick to their own language seeing as when they speak English they make a mockery of it and also humiliate themselves at the same time

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Gluteus Maximus said:
lol
i can't believe that you fucking whiners are actually bitching about this

get...a...fucking....life

You should get your school money back, if you even passed the second grade that is. CAUSE IM NOT BITCHING! Im making a simple suggestion, nothing more nothing less.. And since when am I a whiner? And if you call this bitching, you should hear one of my former girls as she found out i cheated on her!

so for you: Think before you post?

Nikira

Wanderer
Hardstyler said:
You should get your school money back, if you even passed the second grade that is. CAUSE IM NOT BITCHING! Im making a simple suggestion, nothing more nothing less.. And since when am I a whiner? And if you call this bitching, you should hear one of my former girls as she found out i cheated on her!

so for you: Think before you post?

roflmao!

nice. :D

Hardstyler said:

I saw some ppl talking japanese today with their own alphabet, so I understand where your getting at.
if each one of us use our language it will be a mess most ppl wont rp nor be able to help somoene out coz they have no idea about what they are talking about .
As for the other guy who said something about rp faggots, dude Ultima Online's game cathegory is called rpg for some reason :rolleyes:

and about the Brazilians ,well its a good way for us to blend in the comunity ,since noone else speaks our language except for the Portugueses that play here. theres nothing wrong with using one main language and use our own different languages in pvt.
And those who do Elf rp well if they really want to rp they will speak in elvish with an translation underneath it..or they wont get much attention.

qweazdak

Wanderer
if they talk in their own language between friends ingame, i dont mind. on the forums, i can see why this is an issue. its easier to help/talk to people if theres one language.
Maybe I suggest that if its in a different language, maybe make a tag off to the side like "[French]" or some crap like that at the end of topic titles.

geek33

Wanderer
So what???

I DOnt Like talk english, is just a annoying language I like the portuguese and Ill still talking in protuguese Ingame / Forum, If u dont understand me thats your problem, If u getting pissed u never know.

EU VOU CONTINUAR A FALAR EM PORTUGUES SIM QUERO VER QUEM VAI ME IMPEDIR!!!! EU SOU BRASILEIRO E NAO SOU OBRIGADO A FICAR FALANDO O INGLES SO PORQUE VOCES QUEREM!!! EU TO NESSE SHARD PRA MATAR AMERICANO E PRONTO!! E SE VOCE ESTA LENDO ISSO!! PARABENS ADOTE ESSE SEU TRADUTOR PRA SABER O Q TAMO FALANDO NO FORUM E NAO SO PRA OCUPAR ESPAÇO NO SEU COMPUTADOR!!! E EU BOTEI TUDO EM CAPS LOCK SO PRA SACANEAR VOCES MESMO PRA PENSAR Q TO FALANDO COISA DO OUTRO MUNDO! SOU PATRIOTA COMO OS AMERICANOS FINGEM QUE SAO ENTAO PRONTO, NAO VO ABRIR MAO DA MINHA LINGUA

Big Kiss =***

TheeChronic

Wanderer
Shadoze said:
So what???

I DOnt Like talk english, is just a annoying language I like the portuguese and Ill still talking in protuguese Ingame / Forum, If u dont understand me thats your problem, If u getting pissed u never know.

EU VOU CONTINUAR A FALAR EM PORTUGUES SIM QUERO VER QUEM VAI ME IMPEDIR!!!! EU SOU BRASILEIRO E NAO SOU OBRIGADO A FICAR FALANDO O INGLES SO PORQUE VOCES QUEREM!!! EU TO NESSE SHARD PRA MATAR AMERICANO E PRONTO!! E SE VOCE ESTA LENDO ISSO!! PARABENS ADOTE ESSE SEU TRADUTOR PRA SABER O Q TAMO FALANDO NO FORUM E NAO SO PRA OCUPAR ESPAÇO NO SEU COMPUTADOR!!! E EU BOTEI TUDO EM CAPS LOCK SO PRA SACANEAR VOCES MESMO PRA PENSAR Q TO FALANDO COISA DO OUTRO MUNDO! SOU PATRIOTA COMO OS AMERICANOS FINGEM QUE SAO ENTAO PRONTO, NAO VO ABRIR MAO DA MINHA LINGUA

Big Kiss =***

what are you? brazilian or something? :rolleyes:

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
hallo i fnatmider til jer negere, i lugter af lort og i burde tage jer sammen. I kan ikk snakke ordentligt engelsk, tror i ikke at der er en verden udenfor jeres eget land? hahaa i er YNKELIGE

Sorry had to do it.. Its just says that its silly they cant speak good english, like they think theres nothing besides their own country..

geek33

Wanderer
Hardstyler said:
hallo i fnatmider til jer negere, i lugter af lort og i burde tage jer sammen. I kan ikk snakke ordentligt engelsk, tror i ikke at der er en verden udenfor jeres eget land? hahaa i er YNKELIGE

Sorry had to do it.. Its just says that its silly they cant speak good english, like they think theres nothing besides their own country..
Esses AMERICANOS ficam se axando dono do mundo e querendo mandar em tudo e todos, kra... tem por eles no saco isso sim, eu quero ver quem vai ser o gringo que vai mandar em mim nem aki nem em qualquer canto. vao se fuder isso sim se aqui for obrigado a todos falar ingles sem ter a liebrdade de falar sua lingua pode ter certeza que nao so os brasileiros mas como os russos e franceses do shard que sao maioria vao sair acho que deve ter alemao tambem, e ai pronto o shard acaba

e ai vai fazer o que?!?

neh foda.

TheeChronic

Wanderer
i knew this could only lead to american bashing

i wish i could talk some crazy language, but i can't so i have to call the person who had this idea a fucking dumbass in plain english ;\

Status
Not open for further replies.