UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

English in public areas/forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psz

Administrator
Question: WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?!

If someone speaks Portuguese better than English, then BY ALL MEANS post in Portuguese. It makes it MUCH easier to get questions answered if someone who speaks your NATIVE language answers the question :-/

Most countries speak multiple languages (including English), but not always fluently. UO is not an English Only game, nor is this shard (I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of matching CLILOCs if it was), so there are going to be non-English posts. Deal with it :-P

Shadoze said:
So what???

I DOnt Like talk english, is just a annoying language I like the portuguese and Ill still talking in protuguese Ingame / Forum, If u dont understand me thats your problem, If u getting pissed u never know.

EU VOU CONTINUAR A FALAR EM PORTUGUES SIM QUERO VER QUEM VAI ME IMPEDIR!!!! EU SOU BRASILEIRO E NAO SOU OBRIGADO A FICAR FALANDO O INGLES SO PORQUE VOCES QUEREM!!! EU TO NESSE SHARD PRA MATAR AMERICANO E PRONTO!! E SE VOCE ESTA LENDO ISSO!! PARABENS ADOTE ESSE SEU TRADUTOR PRA SABER O Q TAMO FALANDO NO FORUM E NAO SO PRA OCUPAR ESPAÇO NO SEU COMPUTADOR!!! E EU BOTEI TUDO EM CAPS LOCK SO PRA SACANEAR VOCES MESMO PRA PENSAR Q TO FALANDO COISA DO OUTRO MUNDO! SOU PATRIOTA COMO OS AMERICANOS FINGEM QUE SAO ENTAO PRONTO, NAO VO ABRIR MAO DA MINHA LINGUA

Big Kiss =***

Voce acabou de dizer k e tao hipocrita como eles eu quote :""SOU PATRIOTA COMO OS AMERICANOS FINGEM QUE SAO ""...
Pensa primeiro antes de expressar xenophobicamente alguma opinião e depois o shard nem tem 30% de americanos não e k eu simpatize com eles mas sinceramente nao tem nd a ver com o assunto...

Translation :

You just said that you are as hippocrite as them and I quote "" I'm as patriot as americans prettend they are""...
Think before you xenophobically express any opinion, and also the shard doesnt even have 30% of americans its not that i sympathize with them but honestly it doesnt have anything to do with what we were talking about...

Gluteus Maximus said:
what are you? brazilian or something? :rolleyes:

Do not put a tagg in races, if the guy is a moron dont blame Brazilians for it, you dont see me babbling about americans being dumb just coz i saw Bush on tv :D nor saying bad stuff about the issues in middle east based upon what is said on tv or one lammer Caps locked on a post... ;)

geek33

Wanderer
Abbadon Voce entendeu o que eu quis dizer, cometi um erro na escrita, e dai? nunca errou nao?

Va levar tudo ao pe-da-letra no inferno

Translation :

Go get a translator!

Shadoze said:
Abbadon Voce entendeu o que eu quis dizer, cometi um erro na escrita, e dai? nunca errou nao?

Va levar tudo ao pe-da-letra no inferno

Translation :

Go get a translator!

Não leva a peito eu apenas disse pra vc prestar atenção naquilo que vc ta dizendo, e nao deixa esses babacas desses gringos meterem estereotipos na nossa raça, principalmente porque nao entendem porra nenhuma da nossa cultura, manda eles pra pta k pariu mas faz com estilo sem descer ao nivel deles , se liga malandro ! :cool:

geek33

Wanderer
Abbadon said:
Não leva a peito eu apenas disse pra vc prestar atenção naquilo que vc ta dizendo, e nao deixa esses babacas desses gringos meterem estereotipos na nossa raça, principalmente porque nao entendem porra nenhuma da nossa cultura, manda eles pra pta k pariu mas faz com estilo sem descer ao nivel deles , se liga malandro ! :cool:

nao da pra por tom de voz num forum, quem me conhece sabe meu jeito de falar, nao to mandando voce pro inferno .... =/

lol

omg wow, while u r all bitching for ppl to speak english * evidently since u cant understand them and is the average lazy ass american like myself and wont go learn their language * why dont you just become a UO hitler and move them all into concentration camps because they arent like you?

Angel X

Sorceror
Hmm...

I am new to the shard and I love it! I just started posting and I am noticing a disturbing trend on the forums reguarding tolerance and adversity. Our own country is made up of many people from many different countries speaking many different languages, It's part of everyday life in the U.S. If someone approaches me in game speaking another language, other than english, It's not reason enough to assume the worst.I actually wish at those moments I knew the language or at least enough to get me by. That's the only thought that comes to mind for me when that happens. As far as the forums, If the person posting knows nothing of english, how else are they suppose to get answers? I don't see the point in any "shit talking" posts in any language ,however, never have. Call me a bloody Hippie! But If we all have to or choose to exist and play on the same shard It wouldn't hurt for people to have a bit more understanding and tolerance of each other's differences. That goes for us all , I'm not singling anyone or any nation out, unlike most seem to do :( I'm sure this post won't change anyones opinion , especially the people who's minds are already closed. And from some, It may evoke more bad than good. *shrugs*
Just had to speak my mind , as a woman always does ;) haha
0=) *always an angel*

John-demise

Wanderer
The best way to stop fighting over differences and immagration is for us the United States to rule all that way EVERYONE will be living in the United States, and no one will have to move anywhere. lol

John said:
The best way to stop fighting over differences and immagration is for us the United States to rule all that way EVERYONE will be living in the United States, and no one will have to move anywhere. lol

We will resist! The borg will not Assimulate us, ...!!!!

Canada will fight back! We got sling shots!(I am kidding btw, I am canadian, but and speak, Eng, Cantonese, Mandorine, French, and very very poor espano!.... sometimes half the fun is trying to talk to someone in a new language.... hehe.. )

psz

Administrator
How about everyone who DOESN'T want to see other languages they don't understand do like the rest of the planet and.... LEARN ANOTHER LANUGAGE :-P

If you hate being spoken to in Portuguese, learn Portuguese, and talk smack back!

(Seriously, UO is world wide. Demise is world wide. It will continue to be so. There will ALWAYS be non-English speakers, and this is a *GOOD THING*)

Status
Not open for further replies.