UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

Mara

Knight
Could have gone down like that. Can't really say for sure. At some point, with the wonders of editing and all, you gotta expect people to make things 'look' like they are fighting outnumbered, when maybe it's not the case.

Still a lot of cool things going in the video though.

Above

Squire
This video isn't all that great i just killed two people on my own.. there was a castle and two 18x18's falling at the same time.. So we had to assemble a massive group

Above

Squire
Didn't look that way to me. You can see them on the map up in the corner to the left. And then he covers up their health bars, and keeps them off the main screen.

Just wouldn't put it past people to try to make things look like something they are not. Knowing how people are around here and all.
I dont appriciate that comment Mara if you can see them on the map then you should see at that time they were in a house on the far opposite corner i was untill i ran up there.. they healed me towards the end of the video because they seen me... why would you assume something like this? anybody that knows me knows I LOVE TO SOLO its just near impossible now days.

AXOLOTL

Sorceror
"above" aka wesnile: ur video is pretty good dude but why must you sully it with lies? I was at the idoc all night and by my account eyedea showed up with "macdre"(you) around the beginning and you were recalling in and out the whole time lol...It couldnt be more obvious that you knew they were there, health bars up and all at the very beginning of the vid- so why lie about it? The fight is good even if you did know they were there...
What is also suspicious is the fact that you take the time to tell everyone what you're about to attempt...
It makes me wonder how many times you typed that before recalling in trying to get the best take LOL

good vid, but ughhh

Above

Squire
"above" aka wesnile: ur video is pretty good dude but why must you sully it with lies? I was at the idoc all night and by my account eyedea showed up with "macdre"(you) around the beginning and you were recalling in and out the whole time lol...It couldnt be more obvious that you knew they were there, health bars up and all at the very beginning of the vid- so why lie about it? The fight is good even if you did know they were there...
What is also suspicious is the fact that you take the time to tell everyone what you're about to attempt...
It makes me wonder how many times you typed that before recalling in trying to get the best take LOL

good vid, but ughhh
Appriciate the respeect your giving me about the good video, that was the first attempt i made at a video, and yes i was with them since the beginning 3 or 4 of us at times trying to fight 15 ppl or so, but MANY MANY TIMES i ran out BY MYSELF or recalled in by myself and believe me i couldv had better video's than that if i was recording bud, I really dont care think what you want if you couldnt tell by the video i dropped that guy BY MYSELF its whatever thats my point of the video..

Mara

Knight
I dont appriciate that comment Mara if you can see them on the map then you should see at that time they were in a house on the far opposite corner i was untill i ran up there.. they healed me towards the end of the video because they seen me... why would you assume something like this? anybody that knows me knows I LOVE TO SOLO its just near impossible now days.
Yeah, I'm not trying to give you too hard a time man. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just the whole story started out with how noone else in your guild was on...etc. Looked a lot more like a bit of a sketchy set up to make a great video. If instead you had presented it in another way, like along the lines of, I was trying to see how long I could last before my buddies needed to intervene, etc.

I catch people up in so many lies and fibs, reading in between the lines of what they do or don't do, just kind of a let down after a while. Sometimes I point it out. Sometimes I let it ride to see how they will handle it. I'm usually most interested to see how their 'friends' will handle it, whether they play it off, or wise up about the reality of their associations. Personally, 3 mil or 300 mil, can buy an awful lot of useful things, but it doesn't buy credibility or class, which is what I so love about the game and even life. It's also what makes that particular house drop, and even the nature of the display, very interesting to me personally. You get to see an awful lot of crazy shit happening all the time, if you are paying attention.

Was a good video regardless. Just could have been presented in a different light, but it's fine.

Above

Squire
Yeah, I'm not trying to give you too hard a time man. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just the whole story started out with how noone else in your guild was on...etc. Looked a lot more like a bit of a sketchy set up to make a great video. If instead you had presented it in another way, like along the lines of, I was trying to see how long I could last before my buddies needed to intervene, etc.

I catch people up in so many lies and fibs, reading in between the lines of what they do or don't do, just kind of a let down after a while. Sometimes I point it out. Sometimes I let it ride to see how they will handle it. I'm usually most interested to see how their 'friends' will handle it, whether they play it off, or wise up about the reality of their associations. Personally, 3 mil or 300 mil, can buy an awful lot of useful things, but it doesn't buy credibility or class, which is what I so love about the game and even life. It's also what makes that particular house drop, and even the nature of the display, very interesting to me personally. You get to see an awful lot of crazy shit happening all the time, if you are paying attention.

Was a good video regardless. Just could have been presented in a different light, but it's fine.

Appriciate it but thats how i was thinking of it, its nobodys job to try and troll and pick people's video's apart or try and catch them in lies just because of a hunch you have ya know.. I didnt even realize i was still in party with them, notice when i see EYEDEA i pull his bar, yet it was on the bottom right the whole time i just didnt notice. either way i was not expecting their help towards the end. Thanks though man appriciate the good comments on the video!